Travel Guide : London

i just love riding round on the undergroundB)
and i of course i love covent garden:flower:

For me it is the Wallace Collection...mmmm...18th century...

I also like Moro in Farringdon. Really good Morrocan/Iberian food. Kenwood house in Hampstead (18thc country house, with beautiful views over London).

Hmm...that's about it I can think of at the moment...I heart London. :smile:

This place is adorable, a real cafe/bar and then a lovely shop stocking APC, etc. Lovely staff, fun atmosphere.

Attachments

• splash.gif
    splash.gif
    55.4 KB · Views: 5
Oh and the Seven Stars off Chancery Lane is the best pub EVER, with the hottest boys in bespoke suits of the lawyerly kind EVERYWHERE. Yum.

this thread is a cool travel guide..thanks for the hints guys

Fox in the Snow said:
This place is adorable, a real cafe/bar and then a lovely shop stocking APC, etc. Lovely staff, fun atmosphere.

Agree

Btw...vintage degrassi av...nice! haha

I want to go to POP shop in dover street market while im there this w/e :(

Oh... Shop @ Maison B is luverly... Emma there is a sweetheart too...puts away my fave dresses!

JR1 - Pop Shop has been reduced to a mere stand because of the Happy Ribbon products (CdG's X'mas stuff) but you can still pick up some quite cool things...

I'm loving Bang Bang on Goodge Street and Berwick Street atm....it's a designer consignment store with some great stuff in all the time. Picked up a Spijkers en Spijkers dress here for £50!

Also, Bacchus in Hoxton is delish - sous vide cooking all the way....

the most interesting area IMO is shoreditch, east london.
they have great shopping and clubs!

La Bellabello said:
the most interesting area IMO is shoreditch, east london.
they have great shopping and clubs!

Definatly. I used to work in a bar in that area and I'd come to work an hour early so I could wander around the boutiques/markets/galleries. I also met some truly interesting people from around that area. I'd recommend Brick Lane on a sunday morning although it can get really busy.

^it's a little too infested with media-type hipsters but it's a great place to party, for sure.

Love love the Serpentine Gallery in Hyde Park, too. Wonderful.

yeah true. can anyone recommend any good charity shops? i know a few down earlem st near covent garden...where are other good ones?

^ I think there is one called 'Bang Bang' somewhere near the postoffice tower [well that side of London anyway] :flower: Theres also an oxfam on Bond Street :bounce::flower:

Living underneath the Post Office tower I can verify that Bang Bang is close to it, on Goodge Street I believe.

ok thanks i'll check them out. what a cool place to live...very central.

If they haven't changed their display since last week, they have a Vivienne Westwood jacket, a Missoni cardigan and Michael Kors bamboo print trousers in their window currently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pietrobundchen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->