Travis Barker & Shanna Moakler XX Tape Rumor

wrngco

Reaction score
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

following the way of Kim K she is!

Something tells me this story will bring a smile to Paris Hilton’s encrusted lips. Rumor now has it Shanna Moakler and Travis Barker may have a private sex tape of theirs leaked on the internet.

The photo above is supposed to be a still from the vid. I really wouldn’t be surprised if this story turned out to be true. Furthermore, I’d be lying if I said that I wouldn’t want to see it.

At least this broad looks sexually adventurous enough to actually move around and participate in the act, which is more than I can say for the Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian sex vids. Those two were like stinky dead fish laying still at the bottom of a lake.

source: flisted

Last edited by a moderator:
I cannot STAND Shanna Moakler. This sounds exactly like something she would do for more press.:yuk::yuk::yuk:

How do tapes like this get "leaked" so much is what I want to know?

^ They don't , it's BS.
IMO, the last tape that was truely leaked by accident was Pam/Tommy....
then everyone saw the fame/money to be made and started "leaking".

please, no more p*rn here... :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone else watch her "Crowned" show about the mother daughter beauty pagent? I've been watching it when nothing else is on, and it's so obvious that she's trying to be just like Tyra on ANTM--when she's at the judging panel...:yuk:

I may be wrong, but isn't the pic a screenshot of the reality show they had on MTV? I'm not sure, but it looks familiar.

Travis seems like a really nice guy. I met him once. She on the other hand....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patda02
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->