Vivid Video Buys Kim Kardashian Sex Tape for $1,000,000.00 (& sets up a website!)

christina126 said:
^yeah, she knows its a good way to get herself attention. Real classy these girls are :rolleyes:
posts like this p*ss me off...why are you focusing solely on the woman in this situation? i understand finding sex tapes classless but the blame for them should rest on BOTH parties...not on just the female. is this the 1950s?

^^^ yeah right, he isn't exactly justin timberlake or nothing, this could be his little catapult to fame as well. Hell kevin federline has more fame.

UPDATE: They're hinting that Ray-J sold the tape.

Exclusive Sex Tape Update: Kim K. Fights Back!
Kim Kardashian wants to set the record straight. When news broke last week that Vivid Entertainment was planning to release a sex tape featuring her and her ex, singer Ray J, conspiracy theories surfaced that she was secretly in on the deal. But when Usmagazine.com caught up with Kardashian at Justin Timberlake's pre-Grammys party Friday night in L.A. she called those rumors "ridiculous."

"It's really hurtful to me and my family and, contrary to rumors, it's all happening against my will," Kardashian, 26, tells Usmagazine.com exclusively. "I'm sure any woman can understand what it feels like to be betrayed like this. I'm exploring all my legal options."

Kardashian showed her disgust with her ex the next night at the House of Hype party at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel, where Kardashian hosted a pre-Grammys bash. Sources tell Us that Ray J arrived at the bash driving a brand-new $300,000 Lambourghini convertible. and when Kardashian learned he had arrived she bolted to hide in a poolside cabana.

"She refused to come out until he left," says an Usmagazine.com tattler at the party. "She demanded security remove him, and they did."
Kardashian, a fashion and style entrepreneur who owns the Dash clothing boutique in Calabasas, California, is in Las Vegas this week at the MAGIC fashion trade show promoting Christopher Brian casual wear in her role as brand spokesperson.

Programming Alert: Get an exclusive look inside Kim's pre-Grammys party Wednesday on Us TV -- only at Usmagazine.com!

Sources tell Us that Ray J arrived at the bash driving a brand-new $300,000 Lambourghini convertible.
When I sell my sex tape against my ex's wishes for a million dollars, I'm gonna float at least half of that into a phalanx of Shriners in clown cars. Um, brand-new clown cars. Old Shriners will do.

When I show up at the House of Hype party, I will be stone cold pimpin'. Everyone there will wish they was me. Then, for good measure, I'll set myself on fire.

It will be incredibly sexy and entertaining, yet full of pathos.

You are not invited.

(img: http://www.zorshriners.com/images/Unit-Midgets.jpg)

Attachments

• Unit-Midgets.jpg
    Unit-Midgets.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:
kanita said:
Who is she?

Paris Hilton's underexposed BFF and her father was the lawyer for the O.J Simpson case.

I don't care what the article says, I don't beleive you Kim!! And Ray. J, how come he hasn't said anything about this? Brandy's mom has to be so proud.:innocent:

fashionicon said:
Paris Hilton's underexposed BFF and her father was the lawyer for the O.J Simpson case.

I don't care what the article says, I don't beleive you Kim!! And Ray. J, how come he hasn't said anything about this? Brandy's mom has to be so proud.:innocent:

I think I know about 2% of todays celebs :blink:

Thanks, by the way.

Whitney probably bought him that Lambourghini. Lord knows he ain't making any money himself. I seriously doubt anyone would give him a MILLION dollars for this sex tape. Neither Ray J nor Kim Kardashian are famous enough for that.

happycanadian said:
Whitney probably bought him that Lambourghini. Lord knows he ain't making any money himself.

:rofl:

either that, or its rented.

Lawsuit Be D***ed -- Kim K. Sex Tape to Be Released!

Despite Kim's pending lawsuit, Vivid Entertainment is going forward with a March 21 release of "Kim Kardashian Superstar" -- the sex video Kim made with then-boyfriend, Ray-J.

Steven Hirsch, Co-Chairman of Vivid, says, "I met with Kim yesterday and unfortunately, we didn't even come close to reaching an agreement. We will now immediately move forward with the release."

After Kardashian filed suit last month, Vivid announced that they would temporarily halt production. The company feels confident that they have a legal right to distribute the DVD of the video. They paid an unidentified third party $1 million for rights to the tape, which was made three years ago.

Vivid promises a new preview clip will be available next week on www.kimksuperstar.com.

Despite the lawsuit, Hirsch tells TMZ he is still a huge fan of Kim's. "Kim has all of the qualities that we look for in a Vivid Girl. She's both beautiful and well-spoken which is a rare combination. In fact, if she was a Vivid Girl I might have cast her as 'Debbie' in our 'Debbie Does Dallas...Again' TV series which debuts [Friday] night at 11pm on Showtime." Nice plug Steve.

A rep for Kardashian confirms Kim and her manager met briefly with Vivid, but says nothing was resolved. She says Kim will "continue to vigorously defend and protect her legal rights" and adds that her lawsuit against Vivid is still very much active.

( source: http://www.tmz.com/2007/03/08/lawsuit-be-damned-kim-k-sex-tape-to-be-released/ )

I saw a six minute "best of" clip and nobody can tell me that is was not meant to be released.
She says to the camera "Hi everybody, it's me, Kim" and goes down to show her oral skills...
:rolleyes:

I saw the supposed full length version (38 minutes)? haha I'm almost ashamed to admit that :innocent: . Well actually, I fast forwarded a bit because it all seemed the same to me. I don't know if it's the real one because the sounds (cough) don't even sync up to what's happening in the picture.. if you get what I mean. Like, Kim will be moaning and stuff but in the video her mouth is closed... and they repeated a lot of the same clips, audio and visual hahah..
Kim's got a big booty and Ray J.. well. yeah. haha :shock:

yep,

i just watched it as well. all i got to say is...if Whitney is hittin' that now, Lawd knows i'm jealous as Hell! Ray J is one sexy dude. beautiful features too. ... (*in the FACE, you sickos! :wink: *) Whitney's been through hell and back with Bobby, she deserves a young hot boytoy. (but makes you think, she must be pretty wild beneath the sheets as well).

and he definitely ain't Brandy's "little" bro anymore (if'n ya know what i mean)

sugarpea said:
posts like this p*ss me off...why are you focusing solely on the woman in this situation? i understand finding sex tapes classless but the blame for them should rest on BOTH parties...not on just the female. is this the 1950s?

Well hon, the reality is the woman will always be viewed as the sl*t. That's the way it's been and that's the way it's going to be. I think they are both a couple of pigs. Keep your private life private!

Sextape sucked. Ray J was slightly impressive, Kim sucked. Do not pay for it-not worth it!

moussemaker said:
I saw a six minute "best of" clip and nobody can tell me that is was not meant to be released.
She says to the camera "Hi everybody, it's me, Kim" and goes down to show her oral skills...
:rolleyes:
I saw the same clip and I completely agree. I think that Kim is good-looking in that 'good plastic surgery' kind of way, but I think that there's no way this wasn't staged. :rolleyes:

Newsflash newsflash !!! If you don't want your sex tapes released - don't make them! Idiot.

babyjane said:
UPDATE: They're hinting that Ray-J sold the tape.

Exclusive Sex Tape Update: Kim K. Fights Back!
Kim Kardashian wants to set the record straight. When news broke last week that Vivid Entertainment was planning to release a sex tape featuring her and her ex, singer Ray J, conspiracy theories surfaced that she was secretly in on the deal. But when Usmagazine.com caught up with Kardashian at Justin Timberlake's pre-Grammys party Friday night in L.A. she called those rumors "ridiculous."

"It's really hurtful to me and my family and, contrary to rumors, it's all happening against my will," Kardashian, 26, tells Usmagazine.com exclusively. "I'm sure any woman can understand what it feels like to be betrayed like this. I'm exploring all my legal options."

Kardashian showed her disgust with her ex the next night at the House of Hype party at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel, where Kardashian hosted a pre-Grammys bash. Sources tell Us that Ray J arrived at the bash driving a brand-new $300,000 Lambourghini convertible. and when Kardashian learned he had arrived she bolted to hide in a poolside cabana.

"She refused to come out until he left," says an Usmagazine.com tattler at the party. "She demanded security remove him, and they did."
Kardashian, a fashion and style entrepreneur who owns the Dash clothing boutique in Calabasas, California, is in Las Vegas this week at the MAGIC fashion trade show promoting Christopher Brian casual wear in her role as brand spokesperson.

Programming Alert: Get an exclusive look inside Kim's pre-Grammys party Wednesday on Us TV -- only at Usmagazine.com!

If her father is such a successful famous lawyer why can't he stop this sex tape becoming published without her consent? Seems a little dumb to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marianaluciatorres134
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->