Vivid Video Buys Kim Kardashian Sex Tape for $1,000,000.00 (& sets up a website!)

the preview it's not "homemade" it's made for retail sales actually OBVIOUSLY SHE IS NOT SO RICH AS SHE NEEDED TO SELL THIS SEX TAPE

the preview it's not "homemade" it's made for retail sales actually OBVIOUSLY SHE IS NOT SO RICH AS SHE NEEDED TO SELL THIS SEX TAPE

The rumor is that Ray J not Kim pushed for selling the tape.

It looks sooo staged!! the camera angles, the LIGHTING, and how she looks perfectly made up.

PoppyAzura said:
The rumor is that Ray J not Kim pushed for selling the tape.
He's gotta bail Brandy's *** out of prison! :shock:

wrngco said:

I don't think that means she doesn't have money. I mean if you're gonna have a sex tape out anyways, you might as well profit from it. Why not profit from it if you can? Even Paris earned money from hers, and she's quite wealthy.

It's like she's killing two birds with one stone, she's getting publicity (which I'm figuring she wants) plus she's getting paid as well.

On US weekly website, Kim said she is suing to stop the tape release, if she is serious, I hope she wins her case.

^yeah, she knows its a good way to get herself attention. Real classy these girls are :rolleyes:

Consenting adults have sex and are famous at the same time shocker! What will they come up with next...

I'm not sure if this whole 'Piss for famine' idea would take off.

those photographs look too nice to be a regular run-of-the-mill sex tape. i really wonder if it was just staged, and the release of the tape is just a pretend oops!

didn't she say in some other article that for sure, there is absolutely no sex tape out there with her in it? And that she would never make one? wtf?! she's obviously full of s***!

The guy from Vivid is on the Adam Corrolla show and he sounds like he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer. :lol: Everything looks so perfect and professional, that in no way does it look like a private home video.

I've never heard of her until this, it's an amazing way to get public very fast.

erin_k said:
It looks sooo staged!! the camera angles, the LIGHTING, and how she looks perfectly made up.

Yup.

What a concidence that all this is occuring at the time when she's getting so much press about her p*rn-like magazine covers, jean ads,and interviews.It's mind-boggling that people would go to such an extreme to be famous. :yuk:

1st of All: Ew. Just... ew. Not two people I'd wanna see gettin' it on AT ALL.

2nd of All: Hey celebrities, guess what? We see enough of you as is. We don't want to see your nekked @$$es, go find some foreign baby to adopt or some other celebrity to shack up with and go away!

This is one sex tape I want to see....because I think Kim is really hot :flower: I don't know if it's staged but seems very well-made... I might want to edit out the golden shower part though. Maybe some people enjoy it, but I have no desire of watching it. It seems much more humiliating for her to get peed on than having sex on film... imo:P

This may sound crazy but Iam going to watch it, if only to get a peek at ray j's package. Hes sexy to me (minus the whitney association)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marianaluciatorres134
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->