Trends We Love...

I love Mix n' Match: Edgy with Classic. Vintage with Modern.

Also loving floral print dresses.

blue in all shades
clogs
ankle boots
eyeliners
hats
overdone jewelry
skinny jeans
cargo pants
little makeup and hair that looks natural
ray bans and ray ban look alikes
boyish blazers
vintage looking and vintage dresses
converse snickers

Navy & White
Blazers
Boat shoes
Skinny chinos
Skinny jeans
Wayfarers
Turquoise
Oversize shirts

Just bought this....

Picture+2.png

Topshop.com

Love the slouchy leather backpack look.

nude/beige/pale pink colours
romantic silk mini dresses
small shoulder bags
coats looks like boyfriend blazer
emerald green
shearling aviator jackets
classic high heels pumps
lingerie trend

You know, I'm starting to like boat/deck shoes, and I am easing up somewhat with Bermuda shorts. I still would never wear any boat/deck shoes, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
At the moment I am really, really into loose-ish jeans, boyfriend jeans and rolled-up jeans. They look best with basic black t-shirt and colorful flats.
Or some cute blouse from zara.

Also those J Brand cargo pants have been obsession of mine for a loooooong time and now I finally found look-a-like pair from h&m. Too bad I have to wate till I get some money
:cry:

Also at the moment I love two toned hair, when it is done nice way!

Denim shorts, still. I bought great pair from Monki. LOVE THEM!

Loose-ish minidresses. Now, people can shoot me about this: I love pairing loose-ish minidress with jeans and with some cute little cardigan
:lol:
Darn, I so wish it was fall already!

Army green jackets and leather jackets.

Fun tights and cute socks
^_^

Loose black pants, little harem pant style but still not harem pants. Hard to explane but they are so comfortable to wear and looks really nice with flats.

I'm also loving the boat shoe trend right now... Sperry makes some ridiculous metallic ones that I'm considering for fall!

I do not care if this sounds ridiculous, but I love the little-girl-meets-grandma-vintage look. Its definitely one of the defining trends of the moment.
and i agree with WEDGES, of course.

-Braids with beads in them, it takes an original hairstyle and turns it into something more bohemian.

-Rings! (A subtle amount of them. I'm not a fan of huge gaudy ones, but I admit I like large rings, on the right person.)

This ring I absolutely adore,
2cdjwno.jpg

source: zappos.com
( Ciao Manhattan Snake Charmer Ring[/I] by Lucky Brand. I absolutely love that ring, but haven't been able to find it anywhere, and if I have....it's never in my size.
I'm a size 5, so it's hard to come across rings that fit me... that's why I think I have an obsession with them...lol)

jumpers proper granny style ones chunky ones heavy knits in creams camels beiges think jumpers are ruling over cardis this season

Cardis in patterns and heavy long grandad styles

Shirts in soft flannels plain or soft checks

Ankle boots and lace up boots desert boots

Headscarfs or hair tied up in bows n scarfs
Wax jackets and quilted jackets and tweed jackets

Elbow patches on jackets cardis jumpers

Boyish style trousers chinos cargos all given a girly twist rolled up legs or tapered legs

Leather shorts in black for smart or tans for casual layered up wiv baggy heavy knits

Baggy heavy knits pulled in with tied belts

Mossy khaki beige camel rusts mustards burned berry toner navys dark purples are my favourite colours atm

Navy is my new black

Kinda vibes im feeling are like country girl meets british upperclass country wear wiv kind of 1950s or landarmy undertones (makes sense in my head haha)

im also loving this dark neauvo style 1920s come goth im loving all the dropped waist lines and fringings about at the moment berry tones rich purples are my colours of choice for this

I'm warming up to the aviator jacket trend.

I love knitted overknee stockings and thigh highs paired with chuncky high heeled ankle boots.

Satchel bags, still :heart:

I'm glad oxford shoes are still around.

Also, grey flannel / felt boots and pumps as seen by Alexander Wang and Louboutin, which probably means this will be a trend soon and I kind of really like them.

79449inl.jpg
81148frl.jpg

net-a-porter.com

:ninja:

High heeled hiking boots. Completely pointless as actualn hiking footwear, but soooo pretty to look at

I'm a big fan of oxfords/brogues, overknee socks and retro dresses. Oh and polka dots. And feathery headbands. And, and and... :D

I love oxford shoes, scarves, stripes (except I don't think they've ever not been in fashion), and the trend of more brands supporting fair trade artists (their are so many great labels which are supporting these people).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->