True Blood

I´m not gonna miss the show but I´m glad they know when they´re ending it so they can give us closure. I hate it when they cancel a show and leave us hanging LOL

A bit over a week and it starts again! I'm kind of sad it's the last season (it's such a summer staple for me) but it has run it's course.

I hope we get another show just as steamy, campy and dark as this one from HBO. I've seen the trailers for The Leftovers but it's not really peaking my interest.

I'm super excited about their return, I'm thinking I might try to wait until the entire season is done and watch it then...

But the internet will be filled with spoilers and I don't think I'll be able to wait a week for a new episode :ninja:

Did anyone watch the first episode of the final season?

I was pretty disappointed so far. The only storyline's I care about now is Pam and I thought Jessica's was pretty interesting how she is still struggling with what she did.

and wtf about Tara! Was that real? :cry:

^I´m glad about Tara, she always annoyed me. Though I think it would have been more interesting and shocking if they actually showed it.
I´m gonna watch because out of sentimentality, I´m hoping Pam & Eric´s storyline will be interesting cause everything else looks very boring.

I´m also reading the last book, beyond boring... I read 10 pages and go do something else, it´s that boring.

^ I started to like her finally :lol: but I agree it would have been better if they had shown it.

I am glad it's the final season. I have watched this show from the beginning. It's really getting flavorless..

I can't believe what they did to Tara. Hoping it is all a ruse.
But Lafayette is forever the best and most underused character.
And oh yes, Alcide <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Now I think I may know the reason why Skarsgard didn't attend the premiere of the show, it's so bad and boring so far, he didn't want to promote it...

I really hope it gets better because otherwise what a lame finale season.

I love this show so much, I'm really gonna miss it.

I just hope that since it's last season they don't kill off almost everyone :(

Only one more episode left :cry:

I really thought that Jessica & Jason would en up together but after this episode I don't think they will. Dying to see who will Sookie end up with and what will happen to Bill ...

^ Yea I wanted Jessica and Jason to end up together too! I finally caught a few episodes, still very behind. I loved seeing the beginnings of Fangtasia and Ginger.

Alcide!!! :cry: That was terrible, although I did hate him with Sookie..

I can´t believe I wasn´t interested enough to watch the episodes, now that I´m finally up to date gotta say I loved the flashbacks episodes :smile:
imo this is one of their best seasons, hopefully the ending will be a lot more satisfactory than the book´s.

I thought the last episode was going to be better but I felt like there was something missing. These six years were fun though. ^_^

I liked the season finale way better than the book's ending... I got a sense of closure for everyone including Bill. It was bittersweet though... I feel like I'm gonna miss the show even though it wasnt anyomre what it used to be. This was the show that gave Alex Skarsgard after all :D

The finale was kind of lackluster, I wanted something bigger and a bit more splashier. The show went downhill a while ago but it was entertaining, I wish they didn't kill off all their villains every season, it would have been nice to keep some of them for a longer period, Sarah was great but she was a puppet at the end. Could you imagine Russell or Queen Sophie Ann involved with the Hep V arc? That would have been great.

Alcide died too soon, I kind of wish we had a proper ending for the wolves, Tara didn't deserve to die, they could have complicated her story with heir mom even more, but it was a nice send off. Pam is so deliciously good and we didn't get that much Lafayette in the finale. I really hoped Jessica and Jason ended up together, bringing Hoyt back was unnecessary.

This season flew by really fast, not much really happened.

I haven't seen the finale but I did read up on it. I do like that Jessica and Hoyt met again. The scene with Jason telling Brigette about their relationship was great. I know Jason ends up with Brigette but I was really hoping against that.

Tara was a good send off, I wish she never died. I loved all the flashbacks and the history of all the characters. especially Fantasia and Ginger. :lol:

I agree with CommanderTMugler! They should have kept some villains, I eye rolled at the sight of Sarah. She wasn't exactly the best villain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->