True Blood

^ I read that also but I thought Nora was the other character death, even if she is not that major.

I enjoyed this episode, probably my favorite in a long time! Eric did good by going in and releasing everyone, I love that Bill let some drink from him. I'm excited at the vampires future.

The best part by far was when Steve Newlin was dying and he screamed I love you Jason Stackhouse! It was priceless :lol:

Sarah is for sure not out of the picture. The actress herself said there are big surprises in store.

the funeral was so well done, really moving. I love all the flashbacks to Terry's reintegration into society. Especially how he always loved Arlene.

Lafayette's funeral attire was also great!

The best part of this show every season is when Eric pretends to be human. Alexander Skarsgard has great comic ability and it really shows in those particular scenes.

^ i agree.
I wonder will he want to get rid of the show and focus on films like many other in similar situations..
Hope not!

WHAT THE F? did that really happen? or will he be cured because willa didnt sense anything????
anyhow, Jason is my favorite charachter right now! with erik..

Erik!!! I hate that they did that! I was hoping Pam would get there in time!

I also like Jason. I hate Sookie & Alcide together. Did the producers forget that Erik glamored Alice into thinking Sookie was unattractive & repulsive?

^. I remember that alcide recovered from that.

Still, i think there is more to it, when it comes to erik. Like i said before, willa didnt sense anything..

^ Really? I must have missed that.

Oh! Good point! I doubt they would kill of such a main character

Eric was not showed as a full pile of blood... we can still keep hope, it cut while he was just burning and there was a hill with shadows right next to him. Maybe he can come back in Jason's sex dreams during Season 7 (wishful thinking) since he healed him.

I'm glad Sookie ended up with said character, it's a good combo, though I haven't read the books I do know she ends up someone else.

I am looking forward to Sarah Newlin coming back.

For next season (sort of) spoiler:

"I can tell you that Alexander Skarsgard is going to be a part of the next season of True Blood. He will be a series regular."

via Perez Hilton

^I hated the book series, so cheesy not even worthy of a poolside read. I think she show is far better.

Ahhhhh thank god I would have been crushed if he was gone! Yay! :D

Oh and can we talk about Eric in that lawn chair?! :brows:

I don't like Sookie & Alcide together, but I am glad she's not with a vampire, I was kind of sick of that and it never ended well when she was.

Finally had a True Blood marathon and watched all of season 6.

It was not my favorite. It started out really well and I had a lot of hope for the Warlowe story, but they just totally copped out at the end.

They could have done so much more with that character. It actually would have been interesting if he had succeeded in marrying her.
THAT would have been a way to end the season. If Warlowe had agreed to date her and then they were married, but he was revealed to be "not so nice" at some point next season.

But it was a total cop out to fast forward six months and have Sam somehow be the new mayor and have Sookie be dating ALCIDE?!?!

It just didn't make any sense and just seemed totally random.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it was one their best seasons, specially after the debacle that was season 4 and the less than entertaining that was season 5 imo...

The books went downhill at some point but still they have some stories than were better than the tv show and I thought it was a shame they didn´t went for them... like the fairies´plot, it was so much better on the book. As was Sookie & Eric´s relationship, in the books there was a build up to the moment when they were together but in the show it was kinda random. I also wish the show had included characters like Quinn and Amelia.

True Blood to End In 2014

For True Blood fans, this news really sucks.

HBO announced Tuesday that the hit vampire show will be laid to rest after its seventh season, with the final 10 episodes set to air in the summer of 2014.

"True Blood has been nothing short of a defining show for HBO," the president of HBO programming, Michael Lombardo, said in a statement. "Together with its legions of fans, it will be hard to say goodbye to the residents of Bon Temps, but I look forward to what promises to be a fantastic final chapter of this incredible show."

Carrie Preston, who plays waitress Arlene Bellefleur, revealed on Live From the Set this season that "there were real tears" shed by the cast when they filmed season six.

"We had this one table read, the first time we were hearing the script out loud, and one of the actors started crying and then everybody joined in. It was a pretty beautiful moment," Preston said.

Although it's unclear whether the cast was upset over the season six finale with the possible death of vampire Eric Northman, played by Alexander Skarsgard, or perhaps the larger loss of the show as a whole, we're certainly sad to see the show go.

people.com

I'm sad but at the same time it's cool they want to leave when they are still wanted and watched. And seven seasons is still an accomplishment.

That's really unfortunate to hear, however I am not surprised because I could not imagine where else the show could go, after so many plot lines and scenerios. Seven seasons is a wonderful accomplishment that most shows do not reach! I hope the final season is perfect and ends well. Sometimes tv shows end horribly.

I do not believe Eric is dead! :lol: It really is the end then.

This past weekend I had the pleasure to actually see a few of the cast members. The standouts were Rutina Wesley (Tara) is so beautiful in person & very nice and Janina Gavankar (Luna) is so funny, she is energetic & has quite a personality. I was so close to meeting Kristin Bauer!!!

^ I met them at Dragoncon, its a scifi convention in the US. They have the casts from a variety of shows, unfortunately Kristin Bauer canceled due to work! Fingers crossed for next year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->