Tush #2 2009 : Toni & Niklas Garrn by Armin Morbach

MAINTENANT ENCORE (THIERRY MUGLER SPECIAL)
Ph.: Markus Pritzi
Styling: Ingo Nahrwold
M: Iris Strubegger
ingonahrwold.com via cold sun&muglerette

Photographer of the cover is Armin Morbach, will add it in the title :flower:

^when you say new concept do you mean the whole gender identification thing? or the whole cover image of profile shots? i was just asking because i don't think this is a new concept..just a good concept executed differently and well.
Well I can't speak for ILJ but I think that it's about another way to showcase the theme... after March 09 Dazed pathos it's refreshing to see such a subtle approach... :heart:

Iris looks like a drag in the first pic, I quite like the rest
Thank you for adding mariemaud

Ive had the mag in hands today, all three cover really look stunning, but apart from a little article about Toni with a backstage picture of her at last years Prada show, theres nothing about either of them in it

TOM BOYS SUITS DESIRE
photo mikhael schulz
realisation wiebke bredenhorst @ ballsaal
model sharan @ pma

Ralph MECKE for TUSH
Model : Bartosz​

b-mecke-2.jpg
e-mecke-5.jpg

go&see​

Love that first cover, where they are with their profiles. Going black and white was such a good idea, it really highlights their faces. It feels very 30ies to me somehow, maybe because the black and white plus androgyny reminds me of the photos by Hoyningen-Huene.

Wow, such a great issue! :woot: The editorials are fantastic - Iris looks great, I'm really more and more appreciating her works in print, shots of Bartosz are great too. I even love the cover, although I used to be sick of Toni ^_^

Ooh i love the cover! But yeah, her brother kind of looks like a chick. Very feminine features.

this issue looks amazing and the photography looks so great.

I love the concept of the Splash ed.

And Iris looks really good in her ed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->