Tyra Banks writes novel

Is this a joke?

No.

And, if you read the comments section of her website you can see that the novel is aimed perfectly for her audience. She's actually made a smart decision by focusing on her core fan group. Tyhards?

I WILL BUT THIS BOOK! OMG! i can't wait to read it .... im So excited! Totally can't wait for it!!!
hy tyra ths sounds interesting im so in love with books so plz hurry up n publish the book,cant wait to read it love keep up da good work
oh my goshhh! I cannot believe! please publish it too in the philippines because Im super excited! Ohh my heck! I'm so excited and happy!
this is SO nicely!!!!
tht book sounds interesting and different. i read alot of love and romantic books. books tht have you living in a fantasy world but try to bring it to reality. ill be sure to read carefully and take notes...
ok ok ok sooooo i love acting and modeling(mostlly modeling) and im eleven, so if this becomes a movie,(which it probly will, sounds so good!!!)Can I be one of the characters even an extra Can I atleast audition!!!!!???

Tyra, this latest feat of yours does not surprise me at all. I've always revered you as being the epitome of Black Woman, which makes you that of " women " world wide, and an exemplary idol for women of all backgrounds to look to and fashion their dreamable achievements after. This book series is just another of your dreams coming to fruition and it causes me to hold you in that much more of a high esteem. I will read this series and as I look forward to doing so, I wish you much continued success as long as you keep positively motivating the ladies of today, who'll be tomorrows mothers. I Am

This is so awesome..really weird but this notion of fantasy transferred to me without me even realizing. As I read the letter in my email I got really excited. I was so excited for Tyra that I was like "omg I need to call her how awesome.."Then I came back to reality and remembered "oh! I don't have her #." Lol..that was the funniest moment I had with myself all day.
www.tyra.com/view/BANKABLE_BOOKS

the most ridiculous concept for a book ever! I can't believe someone is going to publish it. I don't think it will sell well either, there is a difference between being a fan of her show and passively watching it and having to actively read her blabble.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blehh:sick::sick:
omg.. i didn't think it could get ANY worse than antm
this girl is sooo delusional:angry::innocent:

Janice is the only model who could get away with a crazy model memoir...Tyra doesn't hold a tiny birthday candle to Janice. This'll be in the 50 cents section in no time...

Wow the promos for the book look shockingly similar to the promos for ANTM. lawl.

whatever people say, I admire Tyra for being such a career achiever and a true hardworking-successful mogul. People can't deny her high fashion and couture days, her many professional achievements and her power and media empire today so for her going after another dream or life's goal like writting a novel is indeed fierce and great :smile: congrats Tyra for doing your things and not being bothered by "what if they think or say..." coz that's how she made it so far guys

The excerpt is just laughably bad. I am amazed that there are people who cannot wait to read this tripe. There is just no way I can read any book that has characters named: Tookie, Myrracle, Theophilus Lovelaces, and Zarpessa Zarionneaux.

51O1uc5bLnL._SS500_.jpg

amazon.com

I just hate the cover XD

^^ Don't forget Misty Rosa Delilah Sparkles

2s6oeo6.gif

credit- expromqueen.livejournal

The sample chapter is like a word tornado hell-bent on destroying my brain cells. It makes very little sense. You can't picture what's being described. All you're left with are pieces of action, a tangle of adjectives and a blur of colors. I get a headache just thinking about it. :lol:

her many professional achievements and her power and media empire today
What power or media empire is that? :huh:
Her talk show no longer exists and she hosts a reality tv show that hasn't actually spawned anything close to a top model in all the years it's been on the air.

I love Guillermo! "Abi-gy-ail." ^_^ And the dancing! :lol: No comment on the book.

i can't believe she actually wrote it herself (as it seems). i imagine it will have sentences the length of paragraphs.

i am sort of embarrassed for her. however, she has so many 'fans' that it will hardly matter what we all think!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->