Tyra Banks

Emilee

Reaction score
Moderator's Note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
  • Please stay on topic!
  • Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • To view old thread(s) please use the search function.
Thank you!

Tyra Banks was joined by a friend as she made her way to lunch in New York City, on March 25, 2010
- The Celebrity City

Last edited by a moderator:
Tyra Banks 2010-03-27 - Nickelodeon's 23rd Annual Kids' Choice Awards - Celebrity-Paradise.com

one thing i've always noticed about Tyra is how beautiful her hands are. seriously, she has very elegant, long fingers and beautifully well-kept hands.

happyc - No, it's not just you. Sometimes she frightens me with her hideous outfits or tacky haistyle. And she's supposted to be the role model, telling the girls what to wear and things like that. It's just like the pot calling the kettle black...

her body is INCREDIBLE in that coral dress!! wow. she looks amazing!

I wear contacts so I can recognize them, look at her eyes, you can see lens inside. maybe they are without color, I was not talking about her eye color :blush:

I don't know.. there is something about her I cannot stand.. never been fan of her and don't really like her style either.

That lovely coral colored dress is simple, yet she maximizes simplicity to its fullest. Yet with a body like hers you can't go wrong.

I loooove , love Tyra I mean she is pretty, it looks like a very real person, smart woman.. what elseI can say she is perfect

This thread is for discussing Tyra's style ; No episodes of ANTM or comments about the show,may be posted here.There is an ANTM thread here.Thank you.

Hmmm... I didnt like her red dress with the yellow shoes and clucth but she is sweet though :smile:

She's been looking a lot better. I hope she continues to tone down the over-the-top makeup.

Michigan Avenue April-May 2010 Tyra Banks by Sarah Silver and Kate Ryan

ebook30.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coutureitgirlxx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->