Tyra Banks

tyrabankswallpaper054bohk5.jpg

foros.vogue.es

wow. she looks incredible there!! i love the pulled back fro! natural makeup always looks the best on Tyra.

Those polas are lovely. :heart:

^and yes, she retired, but she's back with IMG :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tyra Banks shows off her dance moves during a taping of ''America's Next Top Model'' in Beverly Hills 06-24-2010 - celebutopia

god, i remember that 1st ad. i was SO in love with it. thought she was the single most beautiful person to ever walk the earth. wow. i cut it out of a magazine, and i can even remember the smell it had -- it was Estee Lauder Pleasures, because there was an ad with one of those scent-bars on the page after. haha. random.

Vanity Fair feature on Black Models.

Sorry don't know which year it's from.

(my own scan)

dont really like her polaroids ... the trend in the new roids these days are the anti-model pose looks and she cant help but ham it up all the time ... i lv her to bits but even the styling looks wrong, a simple t-shirt or singlet with jeans would've looked far more contemporary and cutting edge ..

I truly think Tyra "retired" too soon. But I do understand her desire to venture in a new career -- and she's very successful at that. Now, maybe she will slowly come back to her roots. I do miss seeing her (sometimes) on the runway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->