Sex and the City Fashion

Thanks for the EW photo... great cover. :wink:

^ I don't think I can watch anymore... I'm afraid of ruining my movie-going experience!

oh im SOOOOO excited to see the new movie!!

I'm dying for a screencap of Big's glasses in the movie.

He's wearing them in his office for a few seconds towards the end of the film.

Would love it if anyone could find a picture!

I saw the movie this weekend. It's fun to watch but it doesn't keep up to what the series were or even the first movie. It is nice to watch and has some funny movies and it's just in general a nice set to see, but the plot is not what it used to be. Some pretty cool outfits again. I loved seeing Sarah's blue-greyish Emilio Pucci dress in movement - so beautiful and I'm not even a fan of Pucci.

I must admit that I was not impressed by the fashion this time around. It was just too much of everything :ninja:.

Charlotte wore some great looks. Like the pink peplum dress and her cupcake baking outfit was too perfect for words.

But I didn't really find myself going gaga over any of Carrie's outfits. She had some nice looks while lounging around in her new apartment with Big, but that's about it.

^Yeah I liked a lot of her at home stuff. It looked sexy and comfortable.

Yesterday saw the first movie for the eleventh time...and was looking for the vogue editorial Carrie shot in HQ or similar but couldnt find anything. Anyone has them?

IF you buy the book for the first movie, they have it there. Also if you go to fansites of sjp, they may have screencaps of the movie

I have looked that book in online stores but preview really doesn't look good as in first book. I guess I like more movie book than detailed fashion. There is huge .pdf file, six page spread, so it take some time to download.

Wait there's two books??? What is the 1st one about?

Such a disastrous sequel. Bad script, ludicrous costuming, boring plot, condescension and racism. I was so disappointed. :cry:

Does anyone remember the grey dress Carrie wore when she was on the plane for Abu Dhabi??I loved it..

^ Yes! She looked gorgeous, it was Norma Kamali. God and that ridiculously huge embellished Yamamoto head piece.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->