Helena Christensen, by Jan Welters

Credit - ELLE / elle.uk.com

Attachments

• Helena cover resized.jpg
    Helena cover resized.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 80
Last edited by a moderator:
I love it! Simple!

i can't wait to see the edit for this cover. i just noticed the "return of the cover girl" line. completely dope. i love seeing returning icons.

Helena looks gorgeous. I can imagine how much KissMiss will be happy :D

Hmm. Can't say I was expecting this one.

I quite like how they've done the Elle logo.

It's odd the first shot of the cover actually comes from Elle's website however. The UK covers usually surface elsewhere a good few days before the website has anything up.

Yeah, I checked too and it wasn't there. Their site images never usually have the spine section on the left hand side of the image either.

I like it! But I'm assuming this is the subscriber cover? Can't wait to see the newsstand one.

I actually feel like Christmas has come early with this cover. Could it be.. a model on the cover of UK Elle finally?
I've never been a fan of Helena, but never have I been more pleased to see her!
The cover looks great in all it's simplicity. Thanks for posting!

The newstand one's in the paper today, as well as a black and white topless shot from her ed.

The newstand cover is a different pose altogether, in a different outfit. It's still nice mind. She's in Burberry SS10 :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic cover! What a great way to start the year! Cheers to Elle UK!

Helena looks gorgeous. I can imagine how much KissMiss will be happy :D

Haha! CHEERS! I am flying;-))))) I love both covers but hell where can I get subscribers version?

I love both... well I guess I am biased when it comes to Helena... as always but glad to see that some other people like them too;-)))

:heart::heart::heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"