000_0037.JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 000_0038.JPG
    000_0038.JPG
    190.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 000_0039.JPG
    000_0039.JPG
    138.6 KB · Views: 7
She has such a beautiful face so why they chose to hide it with her hair I'll never understand. I can barely make out her face. Her body, however, is sickkkk. I'd kill to have a body like hers.

Thanks for the previews vogue28. I like the ed and Helen'a feature. She's quite spectacular, isn't she?! Though, with eds with the original supers nowdays, I always wonder how photoshopped the pics are...

Helena's ed is wonderful! What a great way to start the year. Elle UK has improved a lot lately and is now one of my favourite magazines. I also like the feature on the new faces. This seems to be a really good issue.

Even if you don't like the cover.....LIKE IT! It's a supermodel on the cover of a major fashion magazine instead of some sub par actress named Kate or Drew or Renee or Cate or Jennifer!

I'm just very tired of seeing over hyped actresses on every magazine cover.

I'm just very tired of seeing over hyped actresses on every magazine cover.

I agree... it is even worse when u see someone like Cheryl Cole who can't even sing and does not have her own style and can't even speak properly...

but I totally disagree re-Cate... I think she is iconic...

Can't even speak properly? I do hope that's not a comment regarding her Geordie accent..

Can't even speak properly? I do hope that's not a comment regarding her Geordie accent..

No I mean her cocky way of speking... maybe I should expressed myself differently... I like Geordie accent... I find it cute...

Well its all subjective anyway, while someone likes Helena, others like Cheryl and so on. I dont get where some people get this sense of entitlement when it comes to magazines, its seriously beyond me, and so ridiculous when i read such comments. If you dont like the cover star, you hold the power, dont buy that issue, end of.

Oh, I forgot to post I like newsstand cover too. Helena looks amazing in her ed.
I hope UK Elle will continue putting models on their covers.
Thanks vogue28, for scan and inside photos.

Well its all subjective anyway, while someone likes Helena, others like Cheryl and so on. I dont get where some people get this sense of entitlement when it comes to magazines, its seriously beyond me, and so ridiculous when i read such comments. If you dont like the cover star, you hold the power, dont buy that issue, end of.

I don't have a sense of entitlement... I have a feeling of disappointment... and when I don't like the cover star I don't buy the magazine... as simple as that... and I said zillion times that I am 100% biased when it comes to my favourite models or actresses...

I agree... it is even worse when u see someone like Cheryl Cole who can't even sing and does not have her own style and can't even speak properly...

I don't know many about Cheryl and don't like her very much but she was fresh and OK choice for both UK Elle & Vogue.
But agree who posted that same actresses in EVERY magazine is annoying. Especially I mean US Vogue, Marie Claire, InStyle, UK Elle (though they had some fresh faces on their covers in 2009 and they started this year quite well) and others.

I don't know many about Cheryl and don't like her very much but she was fresh and OK choice for both UK Elle & Vogue.
But agree who posted that same actresses in EVERY magazine is annoying. Especially I mean US Vogue, Marie Claire, InStyle, UK Elle (though they had some fresh faces on their covers in 2009 and they started this year quite well) and others.

I guess this is partly because people are sick of seeing same faces... some people are already bored of seeing supermodels back, so you can imagine how bored I am of seeing Mary&Kate Olsens, Lindsay Lohans and etc... and even some great actresses to be honest...for more than 10 years getting same covers alllll the time...

I am totally for diversity... fashion should respond to every customer in its own special way... I am just saying that models should be getting more covers, especially new models... how can they establish themselves without having proper jobs...

Oh thank-you so much Elle UK for making my week (and that's on a wet and rotten monday too).:wink: One of the most beautiful women on the first cover of 2010.:heart: She also looks fantastic.
Referring to the posts above I would be happy to see Helena and then Cheryl on alternate covers all this year and maybe next too.:P

Both covers are nice, but I think I prefer the newstand cover. I love the Burberry look personally.

I do hate the January issues... they're always such sad little things. 178 pages. Sigh.

^ I know......sometimes there have been bigger supplements.
I flicked through this today in about 5 minutes and don't think I missed much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->