UK ELLE January 2010 : Helena Christensen by Jan Welters

The issue's already out.

It just doesn't seem to have been scanned yet, and subscriber's haven't got their copies yet. It is however definately around.

Great cos yday I went to Waitrose and they only had small Helena ones...

The new issue isn't out where I am, from what I've heard it will be on shelves this Saturday.
Northern Star scanned the ads from the issue, because he sees the UK magazines before they hit the shelves.
I thought I would get my subscription today, but nothing unfortunately.

I can't help but think this is going to be another month where it's on newstands before subscriber's get their copies. Especially wth the issue already having made it to newstands in the Philippines it would seem. We've got another bank holiday to delay us now..

i heard beth ditto is in this issue. does anyone have access to that spread? or will someone confirm a yes or no to her appearance. i'd appreciate it.

She is not in January issue not sure about February...

yes she was! she did that thing where she talks about her style!

Beth Ditto in January issue? Jes... well it is very hard to miss her... she is not exactly petit... and plus I love her...

I remember someone raised this issue here so, I found the answer;-)

little quote from the article

"Lorraine Candy, Editor-in-Chief of Elle, who at the age of 41 has yet to succumb to the blandishments of the cosmetic surgeon, advocates a degree of caution. “We are very harsh to judge because we feel threatened by women who don’t look as old as they ought to,” she says. “We need to back away from that and be more supportive of each other. We should also be very careful about being too influenced by celebrity. There are some women who just look great at any age; people need to understand that genes play a huge part. When we put Helena Christensen on our cover earlier this year, that was the least retouched cover we’ve ever done. And yet she drinks, she goes out — that’s just what she looks like. There’s absolutely no point in someone like me being jealous of someone like her.” "

Times. com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->