UK ELLE January 2010 : Helena Christensen by Jan Welters

For a change, I actually prefer the newsstands cover over the subscriber's one. The newsstands cover photo just has more "swing" to it. Thanks for the scan, KissMiss!

I love both but to be honest when I saw the news-stand cover it actually looks amazing... when u scan some glance is lost... so the picture looks a little bit dry ... still waiting for my subscribers' cover... so excited... I actually managed to get two of them;-))) but one is going to my friend;-)

P.S. I don't quite like what the did with the last pic from the editorial... they overphotoshopped it when it is absolutely not necessary... also I don't know if you noticed but during the shoot she is wearing orange dress but it did not make to the editorial...

I actually much prefer the newstand cover. I love the pose, and I love the Burberry outfit. I like the subscriber's... but I wish we'd gotten the newstand image, just without all the text.

This cover is the PERFECTION! :heart: I want to have these legs when I'm 40! :lol:

I actually much prefer the newstand cover. I love the pose, and I love the Burberry outfit. I like the subscriber's... but I wish we'd gotten the newstand image, just without all the text.

Me too. The outfit, the pose, the hair = :heart::heart::heart::heart: of the newstand cover.

Sorry, I just wasn't sure :blush:

I love Helena, I think she looks amazing. I can't wait for the magazine!

It's alright. I didn't express myself very clearly either:-) if you are Helena fan apart from her thread here u should try Bellazon... You'll find lots of rare stuff.

And no free notebook offered in my outlet of WHSmiths and with no new ads inside... It's not bad for a January issue, but I wish they had produced a supplement or something that added a little extra value to getting this issue, I really like that cover shot, but with those contents, it's not really a compelling purchase.

And no free notebook offered in my outlet of WHSmiths and with no new ads inside... It's not bad for a January issue, but I wish they had produced a supplement or something that added a little extra value to getting this issue, I really like that cover shot, but with those contents, it's not really a compelling purchase.

Nothing here either;-((( there is quite an interesting feature "How the best dressed get dressed"...

Did I dream or someone asked to scan something here?

Thanks very much for the beauty scans KissMiss, they're great! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aza
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->