US Elle August 2006 - Keira Knightley

i agree that its one of if not the best covr of her career. The pouting has to reduce however

I think she looked better in UK Elle and am quite sick of seeing Keira Knightley on the cover of every single magazine! Don't these guys have any imagination?

according to bloggingprojectrunway.com, chloe dao's spread with grace is in this issue...

I like how she looks there...her hair is really nice, but I'm not liking the way shes opening her mouth =S.

polka_dot said:
How are the eds? I'm hoping for something worthwhile...I'm pretty sure I'm buying it for the ads anyway.
This month's editorials aren’t that great, IMO. The only one that I really liked is titled "Highway of Dreams". There are some good ads, I liked the Bottega Veneta, Prada, Missoni, Emporio Armani, and Gucci ads.
I wouldn't necessarily buy the magazine only for the ads. If you want more and better, wait for September! :woot:

kimair said:
according to bloggingprojectrunway.com, chloe dao's spread with grace is in this issue...
That's correct. I'll upload pictures later.

julesrules815 said:
anyone have info on the rest of the magazine?
As mentioned, there's Chole Dao's spread. There's also a page featuring pieces from Santino, Kara and Daniel's final Project Runway collection.

There's also an article about a new designer, Albino D'Amato, and his fantastic collection.

I love the styling of the cover minus the pouting. i think when actresses pout like that they are just trying too hard. love the outfit and the hair. i hated her recent Instyle cover, didnt even look like her

i love Cloe! I was so happy that she won Project Runway. Her model was my favorite too. I did not like Daniel's model.

I think Keira looks really pretty. Hopefully she grows her hair out to that length. The clothes look good on her too.

kochie332 said:
I love the styling of the cover minus the pouting. i think when actresses pout like that they are just trying too hard. love the outfit and the hair. i hated her recent Instyle cover, didnt even look like her
I think that Keira admitted that she had her lips done and thats why she looks like shes pouting all the time but in fact she is not she always looks like shes pouting and thats what really annoyed me in P&P.Shes like got a pout stamina!:lol: :lol:

Yay!! Chole is finally profiled in Elle - can't wait to read all about it!! Thanks for the preview flyme2themoon :smile:

thanks for the pics, she looks awesome with the longer hair and 1940's waves!

Emil said:
I think that Keira admitted that she had her lips done and thats why she looks like shes pouting all the time :lol:

She never had her lips done, and she never admitted to it....

One of the editorials is of Mona Johannssen and the other one is with Jessiann, I believe.

peacelover142002 said:
I'm so tired of Keira, and that cover looks nothing like her. But I love Elle.

I don't quite love U. S. Elle but it has shown some signs of life recently--it seems to be of variable quality from month to month.

i think Keira's photoshoots in Elle are her best.
this is probably the most "safe" of all of them. a little dull.
but the shots are beautiful. her face is very photogenic.

and yeah, she never had her lips done.

asina said:
She never had her lips done, and she never admitted to it....
Yes she DID i read it in a magazine unless they were making things up,and it wasnt a tabloid i just cant remember wich magazine was it.Anyway i saw it on the net a while a go too.So yes i think she had them done but of course i cant know for sure:flower:

There's a spread on Bryce Dallas Howard on ONTD but I'm too tired to post them up right now.

Emil said:
Yes she DID i read it in a magazine unless they were making things up,and it wasnt a tabloid i just cant remember wich magazine was it.Anyway i saw it on the net a while a go too.So yes i think she had them done but of course i cant know for sure:flower:

No, she never admitted to it....
She was overheard by a writer for The Mirror joking about it with someone, and they reported it as though it was fact. It wasn't. She's emphatically denied the lips thing multiple times since then, and I believe her.

And does ANYONE have scans from the new Elle of the Keira editorial? The pics are great, but where's the article? :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->