US Elle August 2006 - Keira Knightley

flyme2themoon

In other words
Reaction score
Kiera Knightley is on the cover of the August issue of (US) Elle, dressed in Chanel.

Elle.jpg

(I took the picture with my camera).

OH i have to say i like this cover a lot its the best cover of her i saw!
I love the make up and hair!

It's actually a nice cover. I don't know why she has her mouth open though.

It really is a nice cover though; much better imo than the recent Vogue covers.

She doesn't look like herself there.... I don't like the styling either.... and the open mouth thing is getting a little old.....

susie_bubble said:
She doesn't look like herself there.... I don't like the styling either.... and the open mouth thing is getting a little old.....
Exactly. I don't like the whole "mock-pout" or the "open mouth" it gets old quick. The clothing is nice though, I think.

She looks beautiful, much better than her InStyle cover. But the pout....... not necessary.

How are the eds? I'm hoping for something worthwhile...I'm pretty sure I'm buying it for the ads anyway. :shifty:

It's the first time that pouting made a younger woman look more mature. But the cover's still eh.

She looks alot like Jessica Alba at first glance. I don't like how Elle overwhelms their covers by using too many article headings. Nothing on the cover looks interesting to read.

I'm so tired of Keira, and that cover looks nothing like her. But I love Elle.

I wonder if the Project Runway spread is in this mag?

that color on the ELLE text makes the cover look cheap. :( kiera looks good though.

too much airbrushing, and keira again on a cover, one of the many reasons i don't buy this mag anymore.....

Everything looks good except the face, IMHO....

But, I love one of the titles: THE CASE FOR MARRYING DOWN - Why Younger, Less Successful Men Make The Best Husbands :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
what is with her expression??? her hair is gorgeous but i really, really dont like the expression. keira has grown on me recently but the fact shes on every mag cover possible is v.annoying

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->