UK Elle October 2019 : Cara Delevingne by Liz Collins

Pretty! I like it.. Cara's recent works are very eye pleasing. This could pass as a great Vogue cover tho

Why does she have to pose topless?

The cover shot screams disproportion to me, I don't know why. Also the title of her interview is so cliché...

Vogue Paris October 2017 copycat.

Same model.
Same backdrop.
Same color scheme (black and red).
Same look (with the hat).

The new editor is flopping HARD for me. Gurl try HARDER.

I don't really understand, she's wearing a top? And in the scheme of things, that top is actually really quite modest!

wonder who they're branding as 'the coolest girl in fashion' (inb4 it's hailey b lol)

She's heading up the new Amazon Prime series with Orlando Bloom, so it doesn't feel too out of the blue that she's landed a cover to me.

Oh what a difference hair length makes! I really hated her short hair but now I'm back in love with her! Love everything about this. It's simple and true, we've seen this almost exact cover on Vogue Paris, but that doesn't make it any less pretty.

Calling Cara ugly is kinda extreme, but I will say that her model skills hasn't been the same since she started the actress carrer. Her photo game decreased drastically (what is weird if you think about it) to the point that I rather NOT see her in any fashion publication, so NO to all this.

I don't mind Cara and I like the classic colour scheme of the cover (black-white-red) and I imagine her ability to recreate the facial expressions of a possessed child is all part of her charm. That's my polite contribution.

Nice, but it's always a pet peeve of mine whenever an art director removes the L from the Elle masthead. How about you just crop/move the image better to accommodate the full masthead? This right here is a prime example of how it can make a cover look... disproportionate.

She doesn't look very attractive. She is not photogenic. Her face reminds me of Harry Styles, who is not very attractive either.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ixtab
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->