UK Vogue January 2014 : Cara Delevingne by Alasdair McLellan

Is there no other models in the UK apart from Kate + Cara? *awaits Sam to snatch a cover….* The shot and colour scheme are perfectly nice, but I agree with the poster who said it looked like a supplement. But then again January issues are supplements in themselves

I love this Saint Laurent outfit she's wearing. Cara quite annoys me and this cover is not ground breaking or anything but I have to say she looks really pretty here. I guess it's quite alright cover in general.

I'm quite fond of this, actually. It's a little bit more grunge-y, something I've been yearning for from British Vogue... Can't wait to get my hands on this, that's for sure!

okay, i'm done :ermm:
what the heck took them so long, to present her in such a gorgeous :heart: way??
i love everything about this because it's such a "normal" & simply beautiful cover and i don't even Cara (so punny :doh:) about her

Not crazy about her pose or the styling, but she does look good here.

"The model who was liked into superstardom" Talk about a clunky cover line! What does that even mean?!

Cara is giving me early 90´s Alicia Silverston (Aerosmith videos) here... im the only one ho see it?

The model who was liked into super stardom

playing it kind of fast & loose with the word liked are we not?

...that being said however I did happen to like her first Vogue UK cover, this one seems kind of sloppy.

Anyone think the hair & make up here makes her look a little like Barbara P? or am I seeing things? :shock:

I like the colour scheme and Cara looks good but like lanvinray said I was hoping for another model such as Malaika or Sam.

I actually quite like this. Cara looks lovely and I really like the colour scheme

I actually don't dislike it as much as others seem to. I think her face looks gorgeous (i'm a sucker for those deep, thick sort of eyebrows that she has), though her expression is lacking. I don't think the outfit is too bad either, it just lacks..something to give it a little extra flare. Some accessories would have been a good touch. And I think the color scheme being good altogether saves it for me. Not excellent but also not disastrous..or as disastrous as I feel like others are making it seem.

I don't mind it as a cover personally, but it does have a very similar look to a lot of their supplement covers. Doesn't exactly fill me with new year excitement, but then very few January issues ever do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->