UK Elle September 2014 : Kate Upton by Matt Jones

catherine88

Reaction score
whnms4.jpg

ELLE’s September issue is our biggest fashion book of the year, so naturally we’ve shot the hottest model on the planet right now for the cover – Kate Upton.

Photographed by Matt Jones, the one-time Florida farm girl shows off her famous legs in new season Prada. And it doesn’t end there: inside, she sets the tone for autumn/winter 2014, modelling new-season collections by Christopher Kane, Dior, Alaïa, Chloé and Burberry.

‘When I first started modelling, I was a normal catalogue model,’ Kate explains in the accompanying interview, speaking about her stratospheric rise to fame – with that body.

‘Then, I became a woman, and I was really excited about becoming a woman. Because I’m from Florida, it’s all about being in bathing suits. It’s a different view of beauty there. You are ugly if you don’t have a curvy body. And I didn’t have one, and then I got one, and thought, “Yessss!”

‘And then people say: “Oh, wow, you’re healthy.”

'And you’re like, “Wait – what? I’ve been begging for this body my whole life!”’
elleuk

It really is boring. Matt Jones usually does more fun stuff, outside of the studio. Hope the editorial will be more like that.

It's a nice shot of Kate and she looks beautiful - it's just not a great shot for a cover. This new design Elle has going on is awful, it looks so cheap and ruins any image they use. A few years back they were producing really lovely covers with much nicer design, now it's all so...forgettable and dull.

Not a fan of hers at all. Still trying to understand her appeal and all of the hype surrounding her.

I expected it to be way worse, they truly need to change the design of the cover, but this is not their worst cover.

Prada is slaying... It's in every fall cover, my gawd.

Hm. I'm not a fan, and the angle doesn't look too flattering on her face. How eventful for a September cover.

All her covers looks the same for me, it's so boring. By the way where is her neck?

Bit of a dull cover for a September issue, and the angle the picture isn't the greatest. Shame really, I've liked other covers I've seen with Kate Upton, she's quite pretty. Hopefully the editorial is much nicer.

Haven't been interested in this magazine since the re-design, but tbh when I saw the therad's title I was expecting something less boring than that.

It's good that - for once - it's not about her boobs, but sitting on the floor in a coat isn't my idea of a good time, so the magazine can keep its "bombshell" advice to itself.

It's a nice photo of Kate, but the texts are so randomly put.

She is wearing Prada Fall 2014.

_ON_0572.450x675.JPG

style.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->