UK Vogue June 2014 : Kate Upton by Mario Testino

The cover is nice, but the preview image is much more exciting. Happy to see her on the cover again, you can't go wrong with Upton for bikini editorials, obviously.

The cover is good, but it's very style of Vogue Spain to me.

I love it! For me this is the best Kate Upton cover after her Cosmopolitan shot, which was also great. She shots better outside, more natural, and I really like they gave the cover this retro BB vibe, which suits perfectly fot Kate IMO. Way better than some fake over photoshoped covers of her like VF cover. Love the styling, font! I must buy this issue

i've happily hopped on the Kate Upton bandwagon and I'm loving it. haha. this girl is gorgeous and fun and fresh. there's room for her in fashion and she's clearly selling magazines, elsewise she wouldn't keep landing major covers.

Something's off with Upton's face for sure and it's a shame because I'm liking the rest of the cover including the styling. I feel they have definitely tried to go down the US Vogue route (not good). I hold hope though by going solely on the preview image alone.

Honestly, I'm not her biggest fan or anything, but I'd rather see her than overly photoshopped Kate Moss for the upteenth time. And my prejudice aside, this is a very pretty cover.

Holy crap we're two pages in on a Kate Upton cover thread, and 97% of the comments are positive :shock:

Review - 236 Pages.

Vogue Promotion/Beyond The Sea
Model: Bregje Heinen
Photographer: Cedric Buchet
Stylist: Francesca Burns
7 Photos

Venus Rising
Model: Kate Upton
Photographer: Mario Testino
Stylist: Lucinda Chambers
9 Photos

Santa Barbara
Models: Andreea Diaconu & Ashleigh Good
Photographer: Josh Olins
Stylist: Clare Richardson
11 Photos

Sorry, just had to take some pictures of Kate's story because it's so gorgeous. Anything else and just let me know.

photos taken by vogue28

Could you post a few snaps from Santa Barbara please?

No waist? No problem! Just get the biggest straps you can find, and wear them on the beach. A strap for all occasions! In every colour! In nearly every shot!

Could you post a few snaps from Santa Barbara please?

Sure, and I forgot to mention there's an extra photo of Andreea to coincide with an article. Please excuse the terrible lighting in the photos too.

photos taken by vogue28

Afraid Kate's editorial does absolutely nothing for me. It looks like some Sports Illustrated feature only with a little more skin covered. It's a shame the cover styling didn't follow through for the editorial, something a little more... Fashion?

yes another boring "sexy" (which i don't find her) editorial...like we haven't seen a million times before

santa barbara looks kind of disappointing as well :(

"Santa Barbara" looks great so far!! thanks vogue28 :flower:
I don't like the cover, it's nice though, but i just don't like the styling and her face looks strange

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hipolito201
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->