UK Harper's Bazaar April 2013 : Kate Winslet by Alexi Lubomirski

Kite

Reaction score
Subscribers Copy

e012c0e0826411e2962d22000a1f9aa0_7.jpg

My Picture

(Mods, can you change 'Alex' to 'Alexi' in the title, my "I" seems to be playing up)

Last edited by a moderator:
There is also a Tracey Emin cover, "You Loved me like a distant Star" ONLY available at the V&A Museum, London.

The Family Issue:

I would write a review but the entire issue put me to sleep. Kate's editorial is very similar to that of her V-Magazine editorial.

There is one Fashion story.......

It's a gorgeous shot! But the curvature of the website annoys me for some reason.

That tag line is making me roll my eyes and is taking away from how beautiful the cover is.
Posted via Mobile Device

Gorgeous, surprised to see her back on the cover already, but wonder what the newsstands looks like, hopefully they let her keep her own neck at least!

april issues already? holy moly. the cover is quite pretty and i love that it's black and white :-)

It looks pretty much the same cover as the last subs cover she was on for HBUK :(

Gorgeous, surprised to see her back on the cover already, but wonder what the newsstands looks like, hopefully they let her keep her own neck at least!

The Newsstand cover is pretty much exactly the same as the Subs Cover, just a different angle and with red masthead.

The Family Issue:

I would write a review but the entire issue put me to sleep. Kate's editorial is very similar to that of her V-Magazine editorial.

There is one Fashion story.......

Its so disappointing what this magazine is turning into, i had such hope for it since Picardie took over, but i guess i was wrong. Its becoming to be (for me), as bad, if not more bland, than Elle, and after the redesigned March issue, i am officially done with Elle, it seems i might stop buying Hb as well now!

Its so disappointing what this magazine is turning into, i had such hope for it since Picardie took over, but i guess i was wrong. Its becoming to be (for me), as bad, if not more bland, than Elle, and after the redesigned March issue, i am officially done with Elle, it seems i might stop buying Hb as well now!

I agree about Harpers Baazar, the last issue was so uninspiring and bland :(

It's like a much better version of her last Vogue cover. She's so beautiful, I'm always happy to see her on covers. I'm not bursting with excitement over the issue though, but at least it's a good cover.

she looks absolutely amazing in both cover. but i'm side-eyeing the 'kate rock'n'roll' tagline

Those brows are to die for!!!!

oh I just love her, the cover is a step up for harpers bazaar compared to last months. Its annoying though how there is apparently only one fashion story in the issue :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oreo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->