UK Harper's Bazaar February 2010 : Julianne Moore by Paola Kudacki

I'm due the last issue of my current subscription, and it hasn't turned up yet.

^^I didn't get my first subscription, until 3 months after I payed for it.
My copy hasn't arrived today, due to the mail not been delivered with the bad snow.

Have to say, after seeing the cover in print in real life, i do appreciate it much more, its beautiful, and somewhat different close-up, it really works.

The travel sized issue was on sale in the Liverpool Street Station WhSmiths here in London. But I usually look there for my magazines, and have never seen the travel sized edition. So I presume it's new this month.

am not too keen on the angle of the cover..the ed is nice though

Got my subscriber's copy today. The cover is a great shot, and it's on the same lovely matt paper, however the text hasn't been printed in the glossy text like the newstand cover has, which is a shame!

I'm not a fan of the cover, for some reason with Julianne more I always feel like the magazines often fail to have successful covers with her. And I'm not even sure why either.

HQ Subscribers

source | scanned by vogue28

^That cover is much better, love the Gucci dress, much better than the closeup shot, its boring.

^ adore the subscribers cover :heart:

The subscribers cover is really really beautiful and the newsstand one is so much better in the flesh. Refreshing to see such a modern and sexy take on Julianne Moore. Sometimes she can look so dowdy. Not here!

I would have switched covers as the text would have been better on the full frontal shot and then centered her face on the other. Both are nice though

i'm not feeling this. she looks like a cancer patient :ninja::doh: anyway, thanks tarsha!
Yes she does.
I can see the look they were going for with the porcelain skin and all, but they shouldn't have made her eyes so dark, like she hasn't slept for weeks.

edit: in the first cover. subscriber's is PERFECT! i adore it too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->