UK Harpers Bazaar June 2009 : January Jones by Paola Kudacki

Don't know who she is, but cover looks nice, I like it's simplicity.

It's great to see Tasha! I love her ed.

January looks beautiful on the cover. I love Bar's edit, cannot wait for some HQ's.

I've just recently started getting into Mad men and I love January! this is such a great cover for her.
and it's always nice to see Tasha, her ed looks great

no idea who she is either but it's a pretty great cover! she looks wonderful..

and tasha tilberg...:woot: so nice to see her!!! :heart:

I think January Jones looks amazing. Her editorial is better than any of the models'.

all the pieces in this issue are
white..no color at all..but I love Tasha's ed
and January looks stunning in her ed

^White is the theme of this issue :flower:

like a few others, i've never heard of her before but i really like the cover. i thought she was a model at first, she has a great look..or atleast looks as if she does on this cover.

ETA: Tasha is looking amazing in her editorial, as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally she gets a huge cover. But with such a beautiful cover subject I want more.
The second image in her editorial would have made such a better cover,
I hate the hair!
I love the simplicity of everything in the issue. I'll get this just for January.

I like January Jones - she's fantastic in Mad Men. Best show on TV right now.

Don't know if her publicist is trying to bump up her UK profile with this and the GQ one as well. The timing seems a bit odd considering the current season of Mad Men finishes this week on British TV. She looks good on the cover anyway.

I assumed she was getting all of this UK press coverage because she appears in the recently-released Richard Curtis film, "The Boat That Rocked." The fact that the interviews - especially ones with fashion magazines - can also touch on "Mad Men" just seems like icing on the cake. Has "The Boat That Rocked" done okay at the box office?

Got this yesterday and I was really excited to see January Jones on the cover! She looks fantastic.

great d too..shes quite possibly the most modelesque celebrity at the moment

Tasha's ed looks really good. thanks for the previews.

Light as air looks so dreamy. But still, no swimsuit ed, how long I have to wait.

oooooooooooh!!!

i'm SOOO HAPPY to finally see January get some attention!!!!

she is SO Grace Kelly classic beauty! and i ADORE Mad Men. easily one of the best television shows. and she is truly excellent in it!!

a great actress.
a true beauty.
a gorgeous cover!!

It's great to see January finally getting some fashion covers, if there is any justice she will win the Emmy this September.

I assumed she was getting all of this UK press coverage because she appears in the recently-released Richard Curtis film, "The Boat That Rocked." The fact that the interviews - especially ones with fashion magazines - can also touch on "Mad Men" just seems like icing on the cake. Has "The Boat That Rocked" done okay at the box office?

Oh I didn't realise she was in that. I think the movie's done okay but not spectacularly, probably because it doesn't have Hugh Grant in it. I'm sure Mad Men is heaps better anyway.

UK Bazaar's shopping pages are the best. Love the white shirt feature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->