Photographer: Koto Bolofo
Stylist: Martha Ward
11 Photos

Britannia Waives The Rules
Model: Florence Kosky
Photographer: Benjamin Vnuk
Stylist: Verity Parker
8 Photos

Not what I expected when I clicked to open this thread. It's a lovely, evocative photo and it's perfect for a July cover. My only issue with it is that the hand placement combined with her mouth being slightly open makes it look a bit like she's biting her nails. Aside from that, it really is a very pretty cover.

I agree, she does look slightly like she's picking her teeth, but it's a beautiful shot all the same. So nice to see a touch of summer on a cover too!

Wow, I quite like this, especially the setting. It's the season for hydrangeas after all. Glad to see David Slijper back at HB UK.

Oooh now this is lovely! Really pretty image, I really like it a lot. Harper's Bazaar UK always do a great job with Alexa, UK Vogue should take notes because every shoot they've done with her has been dreadful. I'm not too sure what it is she does nowadays and the only time I ever see or hear about her seems to be on a major magazine cover, but good for her I guess.

Cover Credits:

Bazaar_015.jpg

scan by vogue28

I love the picture in the boat ! The angle is nice and the background is incredible ! Very very pretty. The main cover is cool too, but the make-up is not very good I think.

main one is so beautiful, she's wearing burberry! it's their best cover this year imo :smile:

It looks like the cover of Kristen Stewart... The colors, the pose... why change a working formula eh?

Subscribers is beautiful due to the setting and hydrangeas:flower:

Reading issues of UK Bazaar, sometimes I feel like I'm being forced into a lifetime's membership of the Royal Horticultural Society by stealth. What would this magazine do if - for one month - it wasn't allowed to shoot a fashion story in a posh garden? They'd have to come up with new ideas, instead of constantly relying on those undeniably beautiful backdrops for whatever impact the editorials make.

The subscriber's cover is stunning, :heart: i don't have the same opinion of the main cover, just horrerous.

I find the pink lipstick on the newsstand cover bothersome, but it's still a good cover. Just wondering what Alexa will be talking about....Skarsgard? :innocent:

i find her interviews more interesting than her pictures

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
The Byron Boy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->