UK Harper's Bazaar September 2015 : Rosie Huntington-Whiteley by Alexi Lubomirski

Kirsty Hume by Erik Madigan Heck

Editorial (Without Text!)

Part I

in HQ

Harper's Bazaar UK Digital Edition

Kirsty Hume by Erik Madigan Heck

Editorial (Without Text!)

Part II

in HQ :flower:

ICONS by Carine Roitfeld & Jean-Paul Goude

(without text!)

in UHQ

Always glad to see Kristy!! :wub:

Oh my god though, the photo of Katy Perry recreating the Andy Warhol print of Elizabeth Taylor is the stuff nightmares are made of. Simply horrifying.

Really not liking any of the magazine, everything seems static, Harper's Bazaar are obviously going after the US Vogue look.

I have an issue with Rosie's pout in the close-ups but her edit is stunning. In the Over the Hills and Far Away shoot it looks like they've copied Freja's WSJ cover with the lamb haha

Maybe I got an issue with dodgy printing, but so many of the editorials look great as scans, but washed-out on the actual page.

Maryna and Peter is the perfect Match!
always love his work with her, the light, the colors, the locations, the simple styling, for me one of the best editorials from Bazaar UK.

"10 things we love"
photographer: Rokas Darulis
model: Hadassa Lima
source: silentmodelsny

Can someone explain to me, are there different sizes of the same issue? Are the subscriber's ones larger in size and have different paper quality? Or are those some Collector's editions? Is there a difference?

no theres just two : one big and one small (subs get the big one) the small one i've only seen in places like airports and train stations

no theres just two : one big and one small (subs get the big one) the small one i've only seen in places like airports and train stations
Thanks for clarifying! I ordered mine online and seems still got the small one.

There's 3 different sized formats for this particular issue. Subscriber's got the standard sized copies, and the issue has also went out in its original standard size. There is the travel edition which is smaller and then there's a special super-sized edition (which is larger than the standard) for September 2015 only (Rosie's wearing the Dolce & Gabbana dress on the super-size cover).

and then there's a special super-sized edition (which is larger than the standard) for September 2015 only (Rosie's wearing the Dolce & Gabbana dress on the super-size cover).

Thank you for explaining! Would you say it's worth getting?

Why is everybody holding a lamb in their arms this September? :huh:

Thank you for explaining! Would you say it's worth getting?

Personally speaking, I don't entertain the super-sized editions. Simply because of their overly-large format and the fact the super-sized editions can't stack next to the regular format on my bookshelves. I do, however, have two large format editions with Emily Blunt on the cover and another with Natalia Vodianova (both being a nightmare to read due to their stiffness and roughness of the paper). So from a collectors point of view and an avid reader of Harper's Bazaar, I don't think they're worth tracking down. It's basically just a novelty, a gimmick and yet another marketing ploy from magazines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jxxn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->