vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Subscribers Cover:

b6QYTA00_o.jpg

HQ:

SCANS BY VOGUE28

I don't think it's possible for Rosie to deliver anything groundbreaking for this edition. Certainly not with Alexi. This recipe is so played out it's not even funny.
It's the type of cover which will only appeal to her fanbase. But for me it's forgettable. I've not bought alternate covers in ages because the newsstand ones are pretty solid of late, but in this case, I'll definitely have to opt for another cover or risk breaking my collection.

I was wondering when her annual HB cover would come out. They really love her don’t they :lol:

Rosie & British Bazaar, such a power couple! I don't mind it at all.

I was about to say, "I don't wear swimsuits at Christmas", but given my current location, I don't wear them any other day of the year either.

I think it's very beautiful and would buy it in a heartbeat, but Rosie in Chanel on the front of UK Bazaar.. for that full bingo card, could she possibly be in a stately home or an ornamental garden?

Perhaps her best covers. She looks gorgeous.
Those veils are played out, already. Nobody wears them, and I don't see them becoming a legitimate trend.

Stunning. Very very stunning. I don't care if this format has been done over and over again. The second cover isn't needed.

Even after giving him a quarter of the last issue, Justine is still paying tribute to Karl Lagerfeld, lol. I don't any editor felt the loss as deeply as she did.

...could she possibly be in a stately home or an ornamental garden?

Well she was photographed in a fancy hotel or apartment block for the last cover, so I guess it's back to the manor for this one.

Agreed about the netting trend, @dfl-001 ....it's too theatrical to go mainstream. It always reminds me of funerals, and even then, I've never seen someone wear it to a funeral.

OMFG Rosie has always been for me one of the most most most overrated models of this decade lol she´s always posing in the most boring way and never bring anything new to the table: she´s just there ``Hi I´m pretty and and I´m a sexy white blonde model´´. the subscribers´ cover is in fact the very definition of what I just said: bland, generic and almost commercial.

HOWEVER, having said that she made me eat crow lol after looking at the newsstand cover!!! HOLLY MOLLY DAMN ahahahaa :bounce: that´s probably one of her most sensational covers I have seen in a looooooooooong time... from Rosie lol. Good job!

I don’t care how boring it is, she looks absolutely resplendent

Indeed, that newsstand Chanel cover is STUNNING! Too sad I’m a subscriber, that cover is such a lackluster.

But again, I’m so tired of seeing the same faces all over again gracing the cover of Bazaar UK. I know there are probably tons of really talented models, actors etc. actually dreaming of a cover like this and still Justine decides to reuse the same boring faces EVERY fricking year. :hardhead:

Last edited:
Rosie looks stunning but i'm kind of bored same approach in every issue.

What a stunning shot of a stunning woman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->