UK Harper's Bazaar September 2015 : Rosie Huntington-Whiteley by Alexi Lubomirski

ISLE OF DREAMS
Photographer: Vincent Peters
Stylist: Miranda Almond
Hair: Halley Brisker
Make-up: Polly Osmond
Model: Maryna Linchuk

Harper's Bazaar UK

I'm loving All the edits. I think Maryna's may be my favorite though! But a great overall issue from UK Bazaar. Thanks for the scans Zorka!

Last edited by a moderator:
A NEW ELEGANCE
Photographer: Damon Heath
Stylist: Miranda Almond
Hair: Maarit Niemela
Make-up: Andrew Gallimore
Model: Heather Marks

Harper's Bazaar UK

Kirsty looks AMAZING in her editorial OMG!!! I actually don´t think Rosy deserves all the fame she gets, she is not a good top model, she relies on `pretty´ but does not use the talent within, she is just coasting through so I don´t get why she gets so so many covers and does not almost model (rare runway shows, rare campaigns) and yet she pops out on many covers yearly. I believe her appeal is just on her physical appearance and the fact she is a `designer´ (lol the most overused term in fashion of the decade: every celebrity or model call themselves designers when could not hold a candle against Christian Dior or Mr.Valentino himself but anyways I digress...) HOWEVER having said all of that, I do enjoy this editorial. Maybe it´s because of Lubomirski. I would take him over Testino any day.

The rest of the editorials is just brilliant. What a strong and beautiful issue of British Harper´s Bazaar!!! I also love the fact we see top models on every story.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're welcome ADC (and ALL others)! :flower:

I was lurking here for years before ever posting and figured out that now is my turn to pay a dept to this GREAT community! :heart:

Btw, I'm pretty biased when it comes to Rosie, but Peters'/Marina's ed is an amazing!

WoooW, are you kidding me? Almost better than PORTER Magazine!

Amazing stories, styling, girls :wub::clap:

Since vast majority of you were dying to see this in print... :smile:

ICONS BY CARINE ROITFELD & JEAN-PAUL GOUDE
Photographer: Jean-Paul Goude
Stylist: Carine Roitfeld
Hair: Akki (Rosie, Dakota, Lucky, Willow), Guillaume Bérard (Jessica), Andre Walker (Oprah) & Olivier Schawalder (Mariah, Chris, Katy)
Make-up: Gucci Westman (Rosie, Lucky, Willow), Topolino (Jessica), Derrick Rutledge (Oprah), Tom Pecheux (Mariah, Chris, Katy) & Maki Ryoke (Dakota)
Models/Celebrities: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Jessica Chastain, Oprah, Mariah Carey, Dakota Johnson, Lucky Blue, Willow Smith, Chris Lee & Katy Perry

Harper's Bazaar UK

i hate that kind of editorial, it's meant to be some kind of art but it just looks stupid, no thanks

Kirsty has been doing these sorts of editorials for decades now, and they never get old, they're timeless just like she is :wub: Would have been epic if she landed the cover.

Maryna's piece is beautiful too -- she was hot property in print for awhile (then fell out of favor for whatever reason) and this was the kind of magnificent work she was doing when she was on top of her game. I love it, really nice to see from her again.

I'm not fond of Maja Salamon's type of beauty, but even she looks like a star here.

Aside from Huntington-Whiteley's over-usage this is a solid September issue.

Rosie´s interview wad just so freakin´ bland and beige, just as she is.

Overall, the cast of this issue and the editorials are so gorgeous. That Maryna/Vincent Peters editorial is just out of this world. :wub:

Maryna’s editorial is simple wonderful. One of the best for September issue.

Overall, the cast of this issue and the editorials are so gorgeous. That Maryna/Vincent Peters editorial is just out of this world. :wub:

I second that! 'ISLE OF DREAMS' is nearly perfect!

Thanks indeed ^^ ! This issue is nice, I love Rosie's Prada cover (except for the lipstick ...)

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley by Alexi Lubomirski

Cover & Editorial (Without Text!)

in HQ :flower:

Harper's Bazaar UK Digital Edition

Maryna Linchuk by Vincent Peters

Editorial (Without Text!)

in HQ :wub:

p.s. how I've missed Maryna in editorials!

Heather Marks by Damon Heath

Editorial (Without Text!)

in HQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"