UK Harpers & Queen December 2004 : Gwen Stefani

Napmove

Reaction score
hq1.jpg

hq7.jpg

hq2.jpg

hq4.jpg

hq3.jpg

thank you for the (homemade) scans... I think she looks lovely, as always :smile:

thanks napmove...one again the tilted crown...i really do love that...
as much as i love seeing gwen...this is a bit of a media blitz...no?!?!... :lol:

She's looking too gorgeous, sick wicked about finding out about the secret kid in all..

j'adore the picture in the blue...i can't wait to see it in print.....

thanks to justaboynd from the unofficial nd forum for the pics of the mag! <3 credit where credit is due.

The colour scheme on the cover reminds me of the US Vogue cover in April that she did.

lovely photos though
it's Gwen mania now

Originally posted by softgrey@Nov 9 2004, 05:17 PM
as much as i love seeing gwen...this is a bit of a media blitz...no?!?!... :lol:
[snapback]425205[/snapback]​

I think I spotted a picture of Gwen Stefani in my family photo album. -_-

:stuart:

Originally posted by softgrey@Nov 9 2004, 06:17 PM

it is, isn't it? for a "cameo" in aviator and a solo CD. :innocent:

haha at you alwaysandnever. I agree, I don't want to get sick of her but right now I still love seeing scans of her because she adds a little extra something (plus she mixes and matches couture, who doesn't love that?!)

the make up, the hair, the pose, the lighting just reminds me a bit too much of her new music video.

I'm hoping this doesn't turn into an overload situation :doh:

she's suppposed to be on the cover of AT LEAST i-D, british GQ, Harpers + Queen, Elle Girl (older photos), and Blender (haven't seen this yet..).....aside from blender, i think they've all been posted.....but i'm sure there will be more.....
this usually happens with gwen...when No Doubt released Rock Steady, she was EVERYWHERE (with or without the band...).....

at least it's not boring gwyneth or renee...
at least gwen pushed the envelope a bit and dares to be different... :flower:

but as b said...i don't want to od on her cause she's about the only one that doesn't bore me already... :ninja: :innocent:

Originally posted by softgrey+Nov 9 2004, 06:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(softgrey @ Nov 9 2004, 06:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>thanks napmove...one again the tilted crown...i really do love that...
[/b]

lol it's true, she's everywhere :P I do hope that it doesn't get too out of hand - overexposure is a dangerous thing :ninja:

<!--QuoteBegin-alwaysandnever
@Nov 9 2004, 06:59 PM
I think I spotted a picture of Gwen Stefani in my family photo album. -_-
:stuart:
[snapback]425265[/snapback]​
[/quote]
:lol: :lol:

on another note, the editorial looks great :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members