V#31 September/October 2004 : Gwen Stefani by Mario Testino

Originally posted by metal-on-metal@Sep 11 2004, 07:19 AM
Haha yeah. Thanks for your expert opinion.

OMG YOU ARE SOOOOOOO RACIST! HOW DARE YOU TRASH HER! YOU JUST HATE HER BECAUSE SHE'S WHITE!
[snapback]363441[/snapback]​
:rofl: :clap:

I liek the cover, great shot, I'm actually intrested to look in V for onec.

Out of the three different covers, this is by far my fave. I like the color combination! This is so hot! :heart:

Originally posted by metal-on-metal@Sep 11 2004, 09:19 AM

OMG YOU ARE SOOOOOOO RACIST! HOW DARE YOU TRASH HER! YOU JUST HATE HER BECAUSE SHE'S WHITE!

Ohhhhh my goodness. That is the best thing I've heard in weeks!! :flower: :flower: :flower:

Originally posted by metal-on-metal@Sep 11 2004, 09:19 AM

:clap: :flower:

The b*tch is UGLY! She has never dressed or look cute to me. Lil Kim has way more fashion then that. That is homeless people clothing. :yuk:

Originally posted by CDIOR_GIRL@Sep 11 2004, 10:03 AM
That cover is the ugliest cover EVER! Those jeans look like she got them from a yardsale. She looks horrible! :yuk:
[snapback]363422[/snapback]​
..ummm I think Gwen looks hot! You think Lil kim has better style?! Lil Kim looks like she got her clothes from a yardsale at the Nevada bunny ranch .

Originally posted by CDIOR_GIRL@Sep 11 2004, 02:45 PM
The b*tch is UGLY! She has never dressed or look cute to me. Lil Kim has way more fashion then that. That is homeless people clothing. :yuk:
[snapback]363718[/snapback]​

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Originally posted by zoelemon@Sep 11 2004, 08:52 PM
..ummm I think Gwen looks hot! You think Lil kim has better style?! Lil Kim looks like she got her clothes from a yardsale at the Nevada bunny ranch .
[snapback]363724[/snapback]​
Lil Kim doesn't even wear clothes. :blink:

Originally posted by CDIOR_GIRL@Sep 11 2004, 02:45 PM

Your comments are so stupid, it's actually kind of funny. "Lil Kim has way more fashion then that"....that's priceless. :lol:

Gwen looks awesome on that cover, she's going to be around for a long time. I wish she and Gavin would adopt me. :woot: :flower:

Calling Gwen Stefani a b*tch is so flipping unnecessary. If I called Lil Kim a b*tch or a wh*re, I'm sure you'd jump down my throat and try to get me banned for racism. I think you are the least useful person on this board and you only stir up problems. And if you really think this board is racist like you have posted in the past, then why don't you leave?

Originally posted by hollyslookingdry@Sep 11 2004, 04:27 PM
Calling Gwen Stefani a b*tch is so flipping unnecessary. If I called Lil Kim a b*tch or a wh*re, I'm sure you'd jump down my throat and try to get me banned for racism. I think you are the least useful person on this board and you only stir up problems. And if you really think this board is racist like you have posted in the past, then why don't you leave?
[snapback]363814[/snapback]​

she is just in desperate need of attention

Originally posted by bee@Sep 11 2004, 06:00 PM
she is just in desperate need of attention
[snapback]363844[/snapback]​
- you said it buddy. So true

I never would have dared to wear boots over jeans like Gwen did. She looks so hot...I'm gonna try that look now.

i've been away so long i don't even get the arguement...

anyways...gwen is the best, i luv her soooo much!!! she probs influences my style the most...gorgeous cover, and i love mario!

Originally posted by CDIOR_GIRL@Sep 12 2004, 03:45 AM
If you call what Gwen wears "homeless people clothing", then what does that make Lil Kim ?
Oh wait. Less is more , right ? :innocent:

Gwen is so cool. :heart:

C'mon, guys! That CDIOR GIRL is so pathetic she doesn't deserve any of our efforts!

As fosr Gwen- could she be more stunning? :woot:

UHQs

["¿Libertine"]
Photographers:
Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin
Artowrk: M/M Paris
Stylist: Panos Yiapanis
Model: Nadja Auermann
Make-Up: Lisa Butler
Hair: Kevin Ryan

inezandvinoodh.com

Users who are viewing this thread