V#31 September/October 2004 : Gwen Stefani by Mario Testino

AMAZING... :heart: :heart: ...thx for posting...
who shot it?....

i love it!!!! i agree, its definately better than the other cover!!!! :buzz: i love the way she poses too!

i have to give mario credit..he's very reliable...he always makes people look good...he;s very good at the 'pretty' pictures...this is a bit edgier than i feel he's done lately...so cool...i love the camera angle... :heart: B)

Originally posted by breathe0xygen@Sep 10 2004, 08:29 PM
i love the way she poses too!
[snapback]362824[/snapback]​

that's so cute...

here is how it probably went...

mario..."okay...let's try some with the arms up..."
gwen puts arms up
mario..."maybe just one arm..."
gwen puts down one arm...
mario-"no...bettter with two arms..."
gwen puts arm back up
mario- "now look down at me"
gwen looks down and smiles
mario..."great..now lets try some with your mouth closed...more serious"

etc...etc...this is why the photographer's paycheck is the biggest one... :wink: :P :flower:

omg... I think I just fell in love with Gwen all over again. Gwen, no more LV/50's starlet look... go with the sexy rock vixen.

I haven't liked her for about 4 years... this is awesome.

Seriously...I asked this in the other thread. Where do I buy V?? I don't ever recall seeing it.... :innocent:

That's one of the best covers I've ever seen, and I don't even like Gwen Stefani that much! So different from all of the overdone poses that usually get played out on magazine covers... She makes me think a bit of the lead from Blondie there too.
:mohawk:

Hollyslookingdry- Try Chapters, they have most magazines.

*Edit I see it says fall 2004 on it :wink: *

Amazing cover. :wub: The inside spread with Gwen is very nice, too. Also, an incredible ed with Nadja Auermann by Inez & Vinoodh with doodles by M/M Paris.

Holly,

V can be found pretty much everywhere. Where are you? I bet you could get it at your local Borders or Barnes and Noble.

there's another cover as well.....not sure if this was posted yet...i know the face shot was......

third V magazine cover w/gwen stefani

credit to nodoubtweb.com for the scans....she's got all the inside scans up there, too there's about a million pictures!...if you're curious.....

+ you can find V at barnes + noble + borders.........but this issue isn't out until the 28th.....that's direct from V magazine....

Attachments

• vmagazine003.jpg
    vmagazine003.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 55
That cover is the ugliest cover EVER! Those jeans look like she got them from a yardsale. She looks horrible! :yuk:

Originally posted by CDIOR_GIRL@Sep 11 2004, 10:03 AM
That cover is the ugliest cover EVER! Those jeans look like she got them from a yardsale. She looks horrible! :yuk:
[snapback]363422[/snapback]​

Haha yeah. Thanks for your expert opinion.

OMG YOU ARE SOOOOOOO RACIST! HOW DARE YOU TRASH HER! YOU JUST HATE HER BECAUSE SHE'S WHITE!

she should take some fashion lessons from lil kim..should't she, eh? :dizzy:

lovely cover..Gwen can do no wrong.. :heart:

Originally posted by metal-on-metal@Sep 11 2004, 10:19 PM

OMG YOU ARE SOOOOOOO RACIST! HOW DARE YOU TRASH HER! YOU JUST HATE HER BECAUSE SHE'S WHITE!
[snapback]363441[/snapback]​

:rofl: :rofl: yeah..that cover is very nice. :heart:

Originally posted by oceanharlot@Sep 11 2004, 04:26 AM
omg... I think I just fell in love with Gwen all over again. Gwen, no more LV/50's starlet look... go with the sexy rock vixen.

I haven't liked her for about 4 years... this is awesome.
[snapback]362883[/snapback]​

Agreed! Love it.

Originally posted by metal-on-metal@Sep 11 2004, 09:19 AM

[snapback]363441[/snapback]​

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->