UK Vogue April 2007 : Kate Moss by Nick Knight

Ceptuouse

Reaction score
The images are a couple of days old, but I searched and searched and found no thread :blink:

232600632yp2.jpg

[thefaceforward]

so 2007s first kate covers.....maybe next one is in december to boost the sales?
0 respect :lol:
great cover though

Someone started a thread with these cover pics several weeks ago, but I can't find it now. :ermm: I think they were just sent out for feedback or something, the thread starter got them via a friend iirc, so I'm not sure the actual cover will look exactly like either of these. :unsure:

Anyway, they're both bad, but I prefer the second one.

i cannot wait for this magazine to hit stores!!!!
can only imagne what great things she'll come up with for topshop and i will sure be trying to get each and every one of'em:smile:!

Not a fan of either:(

Most websites had to take down the pictures after Vogue threatened them because they were not supposed to be available, although the magazine will be out very soon so I guess it's ok now

Rather strange considering Vogue was apparently the one to send out the public poll about the covers :lol: Nothing is secret these days!

I would go for the first cover...

They're not suppose to be posted...I posted them awhile ago and got contacted not to post them...maybe it's alright now?

I absolutely hate UK Vogue's choice of fonts, can't their art directors come up with something better?

They are nice, as Kate is an amazing model and is where she is because she deserves it. But it would be nice if they could give other models, who don't have $50 million, a chance at success.

Too much empty space to the right in first cover, and I think both poses are awkward. Maybe UK Vogue got so angry that the these got out that they chose another pic from the shoot for the final cover? One could hope...

A.D.C. said:
I absolutely hate UK Vogue's choice of fonts, can't their art directors come up with something better?
oh i hate it also. its very tacky.

KhaoticKharma said:
They are nice, as Kate is an amazing model and is where she is because she deserves it. But it would be nice if they could give other models, who don't have $50 million, a chance at success.
its because Kate on the cover will generate good sales. i know whenever i see her on a cover i choose to look through it, think about purchasing it, then just decide to steal it. i dont waste money on magazines but obviously other people choose to.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like either one of the covers and I'm still a bit sick of Kate after her campaign bonanza last season....however, she is a model and she is an icon so I suppose that's an upside.

The 2nd cover is better - it also looks like shes wearing Lanvin S/S 07 on the cover but I'm not sure.... can anyone confirm? lol

I really dislike both covers, hopefully the content will be good.

I dislike both covers. I am sick of Kate everywhere. Vogue UK can do better, and I'm sure must have a better vision then to put Kate on the cover of its magazine every few months...

I prefer the first version but it's too boring... They put Kate on the cover too often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
famfaluca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->