UK Vogue April 2007 : Kate Moss by Nick Knight

Good grief! Is that flash or really severe studio lighting? She looks so old! Surely they could've come up with something better for their favorite cover subject?

The second cover is better!
I like that one.

Btw,I not yet get the March issue ...

kuba01 said:
The 2nd cover is better - it also looks like shes wearing Lanvin S/S 07 on the cover but I'm not sure.... can anyone confirm? lol
I think from one of the titles on the cover, 'Kates new clothes' that it could be something from her Topshop collection

Yes it's Kate wearing a dress from her new collection for Topshop. Obviously doing some promotion...

Not a fan of either:(
Same here. She looks like she's aged quite alot, not that there's anything wrong with it--but it's pretty clear.

thought they could have come up with something a bit special, u know one of those great vogue covers you will keep forever, but not mad about this cover i,ve seen better and i hate the dress, looks cheap and tacky.what a let down eh?i though if this was 2 iintroduce her collection for topshop we would have seen a more natural kate, u know her own style on the cover, i think she looks tacky!

i kinda agree with that choccie... it would be interesting to see a cover with her own style... something close to that !

both covers are just ok... nothing special imo !
i think i prefer the second one tho...

When will subscribers receive this?
i dont mind kate's cover, if that is her topshop range though i cant see many others being able to wear that dress with style.

i just hope the contents will be amazing, i have a feeling they will be, often a cover will be crap, but the contents make up for it.so when is this due out?ussually the first few days of the month isnt it?so maybe sometime next week?

I can't wait for this to come out:rolleyes:
It comes out march 2nd , right ?

That is such a bad cover, she looks really old.
I'm still sick of seeing her everywhere. She looks terrified in the 2nd pic.

I do think they put her on the cover too often but this time they're got a good excuse. I can't wait to see the clothes she created with Topshop!!

yeah i think is march 2nd, so we gotta keep our eyes peeled and scan the contents in as fast as possible! it looks like the cover was done by Nick Knight, so he may have done the pics inside 2:-)
so when does her collection go on sale in topshop?is it april?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
numenah
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->