UK Vogue April 2007 : Kate Moss by Nick Knight

So hopefully the subscriptions will be out tomorrow or tuesday, although I won't hold my breath. Wouldn't surprise me if they are 'accidently' later than those out in the shops again!

yeah!!! so great to have her on the cover again!!!:woot: :woot: :woot:

i love the second cover best.

why are there two covers anyways? is one of them subscribers?

***Bianca*** said:
i think the covers are ok but why is kate everywhere?? :blink:

because she always looks fantastic and amazing, plus she's an icon!:flower:

lemeray said:
They're not suppose to be posted...I posted them awhile ago and got contacted not to post them...maybe it's alright now?

when did u post them? i didn't see anything...

^ It was maybe three weeks ago? Or even longer. Anyway, the thread was deleted because apparently Vogue got pissed that the pics got out to the public..

I think the second cover's ok.. don't like the first one at all.

i like the first cover and i'll never be bored of Kate!!

The 2nd cover is OK...

Thanks for the posting JR1 :flower:

i like the first one more except that it´s weird that the g covers half of kates face :shock:
i´ll never get bored of her too but these are not her best covers
i hope the content will be better!

in both the covers Kate's face looks drugged out. cant the girl smile? and whats with the grey background on so many magazine covers these days? US Vogue also has it on the J Hudson cover

cant the girl smile?
she's a model... eventhough she's KATE, she just does what the photog' asks her....
and even if I like Kate this one (comparing to Numéro Tokyo) is "blah"...

^ Hmm, you are right.. but photogs just use that expression on Kate becoz she's , well, KATE. someones gotta break the cycle.

I preferred the second cover from the first moment I saw it... and the grey background goes well with the rainy days I know I'm having in Northern Ireland right now.

The second cover is so much nicer than the first.

Am I the only happy one to see Kate agian?
Sure we were bombared with her last year but I've missed her.

^ lol no alix* you are not the only one... i am happy aswell !

Bebe_86 said:
I dislike both covers. I am sick of Kate everywhere. Vogue UK can do better, and I'm sure must have a better vision then to put Kate on the cover of its magazine every few months...

Two covers in one month is better than last winter when she was absolutely EVERYWHERE!!!

About the cover, it's very stale. The lighting is awful.

i don't think the lighting is awful, i think it's very nick knight (or craig mcdean doing his version of nick knight).

polka_dot said:
Good grief! Is that flash or really severe studio lighting? She looks so old! Surely they could've come up with something better for their favorite cover subject?

I agree! That is some seriously severe lighting! Poor Kate, I really think these are horrid! I havn't seen such and ugly cover in months:ninja: :yuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LKLA2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->