UK Vogue February 2004 : Cate Blanchett by Tesh

ignitioned32

Mannikin
Reaction score
I like her very much. :heart: So it will do for me. :smile:

pg1_big.jpg

i like it...something is weird about it though...maybe the pic is a little too airbrushed? :innocent:

I love love love her ever since I saw here in the Coco Chanel Editorial she did! :heart:

Nice cover. I just wish it were a little more spring-y. A February cover should get away from drab winter colors and offer a fresh burst of the coming season. This could pass for a November or December cover.

Not thrilled with the cover (too metallic), but I just love Cate Blanchett! :P She is always so beautiful and brilliant! :blush:

Originally posted by chickonspeed@Jan 13th, 2004 - 1:42 pm
Nice cover. I just wish it were a little more spring-y. A February cover should get away from drab winter colors and offer a fresh burst of the coming season. This could pass for a November or December cover.
Totally agree... they should've used warm colours, and lighter clothes... but still, she's beautiful whatever the season... ^_^

Nemova

Originally posted by Belowen@Jan 13th, 2004 - 7:29 am
I love love love her ever since I saw here in the Coco Chanel Editorial she did! :heart:
that editorial was lovely :flower:

I'm a fan of hers, so I'm probably biased :blush: - I like her, doesn't really look like a spring cover, but it's lovely all the same

bad cover and editorial too photo shopped
someone please help me get rid of a similar post above this one

it is cool i think the contrast is turned way up so it looks "not real" plastic and digital to me.... but she is cool....

I'll get all LOTR-geeky. She looks best when she looks like Galadriel. In the pic Lena posted about the new Donna Karan campaign, she's got that long, flowy hair thing going on, which I think is the way to go. Cate deserves to be styled softer. In the pic above, she's too angular. Pastels, not gray, I say!

I agree that she looks best with a softer look. I thought she looked beautiful in opening of Elizabeth where she is less "uptight" looking. Oh well, I'm still happy she's on the cover... :blush:

Shes a legend and shouldve won that oscar!
The britts must be loving us aussies, first kylie on the jan cover and now cate, i cant blame them!

Originally posted by Atelier@Jan 14th, 2004 - 10:57 pm
I'll get all LOTR-geeky. She looks best when she looks like Galadriel. In the pic Lena posted about the new Donna Karan campaign, she's got that long, flowy hair thing going on, which I think is the way to go. Cate deserves to be styled softer. In the pic above, she's too angular. Pastels, not gray, I say!
i'd like to be galadriels(cate's) daughter :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->