UK Bazaar March '06 - Cate Blanchett

Does anyone have scans of the Dita Von Teese spread?

^I will be scanning it when I get home. Been meaning to post them but TFS has been down!

susie_bubble said:
^I will be scanning it when I get home. Been meaning to post them but TFS has been down!

:flower: :flower: :flower: I will have high praise for you susie_bubble! :D

Ok...here they are as promised!

Thought it would be more apt to post them here as the editorial involves Dita AND a host of London's designers. Photographed by Matt Jones, Styled by Alison Edmond.

dita1small.jpg

dita3small.jpg
dita4small.jpg

dita5small.jpg
dita6small.jpg

dita7small.jpg
dita8small.jpg

i just have buy this magazine! i'm so falling for those cate pictures. she is again stunning

I love this issue! The eds are gorgeous all round and plenty to read. Justine Picardie is everywhere this month though... both in this issue and in Vogue UK.

This issue has to be bought! I've took out an subscription now.

Dita Von Teese is so up herself. She needs to work on that ego. She's a glorified stripper with high idea's and a big mouth

Every image in Blanchett's editorial looks beautiful- especially the cover! :wub:
I'm not a fan of that Von Teese piece, though... I just despise it when people go overboard with the carnival themes....
I hope they have this at my Borders!

Cate seems to be getting so much press abroad, yet her next role is in a Broadway (touring) play... kind of confused about that... though she has two films coming out this year... :unsure: Doesn't really matter though- she's fast becoming my favorite celebrity covergirl.

This is a great issue of Harpers Bazaar....amazing photographs and stunning articles. Great spread on Lauren Bacall and Carmel Snow.

BUY IT ! !

Thanks susie! Dita's feature is making me swoon. :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaanok
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->