UK Vogue March 2013 : Cara Delevingne by Mario Testino

Mine arrived this morning also. At first glance the cover is too brash and bold for a Spring issue. But then I think it's different from what the rest of the magazines are doing. You gotta' hand it to Lucinda Chambers and Mario Testino for putting a different spin on the sixties trend in Cara' edit too.

I imagine Josh Olins' edit to be the most favoured. It's not the usual direction I would like, but I think Olins has done a fantastic set of pictures. There's a gorgeous close-up of Meghan Collison. Rosie Tapner by Alasdiar McLellan is lovely also, Rosie's such a beautiful looking girl. She resembles an edgy Sienna Miller here. But it's Iselin's that steals the show, by Craig McDean. There's one shot in particular that steals the entire issue - the Versace one. Orient Excess looks like some Interview-reject editorial. It has no impact on me whatsoever. Although this seems to be another issue of British Vogue that I look forward to having a thorough look through, sometime. No doubt 420 pages of content should keep me going until the end of the month.

^Now you've made my anticipation over McDean's ed worse. It sounds like a reason to actually purchase this issue.

I had to check who the model at the McLennan were because she looks exacly like Sienna.

Cool editorial. Love Meghan she really makes the styling work, and I love Julianas solo shot, she looks awesome. Orient Excess looks fab too, especially the Prada shot:heart:

Since there hasn't been much discussion over the issue, I thought I would take a few preview images, just to give a feel to the editorials. No doubt Mat Cyruss will come to aid once the digital edition arrives. But here are a few tasters of the stories that haven't surfaced, thus far:

Cara by Mario Testino:

Iselin by Craig McDean:

photos taken by vogue28

Iselin :blush:
Looking forward to see HQ's.

Thanks vogue28 :heart:

I can usually take or leave Cara but this cover is glorious. Testino actually showed up to work that day. I'm also loving the "Orient Express" ed even though the title, casting, and premise is completely inappropriate and out of touch... :sick:

Cara's editorial looks horribly boring and uninspired, they should have done something better bc it's her first uk vogue cover

Cover Story HQ:

Since there hasn't been much discussion over the issue, I thought I would take a few preview images, just to give a feel to the editorials. No doubt Mat Cyruss will come to aid once the digital edition arrives. But here are a few tasters of the stories that haven't surfaced, thus far:
photos taken by vogue28

really no idea what you talkin about B:(heart:
so here we go:

Chasing Cara
Photographer: Mario Testino
Styling: Lucinda Chambers
Hair: Sam McKnight
Make-Up: Charlotte Tilbury
Nails: Lorraine Griffin

Digital Edition Vogue UK 03/2013

tho i'll never be a fan of her, I have to admit i really like this ed

Editorial HQ: