UK Vogue November 2010 : Lara Stone by Alasdair McLellan

Breath taking cover! I just love this. Lara looks gorgeous here. The red text is a breath of fresh air from the pink overload of their covers.

Lara`s editorial is everything I wanted it to be. Simple yet stunning. This has to be my first British Vogue for 2010 to buy

sorry, but i'm really not a fan of the cover... the main editorial is nice but it doesn't me impress either.
raquel's ed looks amazing, i can't wait to see more.

Love the cover just wish Lara wasn't so washed out from the font!!

brighton!! i love it that they shot here :D

Soft Focus
M: Lara Stone
S: Kate Phelan
Ph:Alistair McLellan

I really love this photoshoot. Everything about it is great.

Stams is cool. Can't wait to see more of the others.

Thanks gossiping :flower:

Beautiful cover- not as in your face as VP but sometimes its the understated things which are best.

Lara looks beautiful on the cover. I agree, this is a great change from the October one. Can anyone tell us how thick this is? :smile:

The cover is simple and gorgeous as it should be. The editorials also look quite nice. Raquel by Nick Knight is always a pleasure (or Knight's work for Vogue UK in general) and Stam and Lara's editorials seem like they could have been better.

This looks like such a good issue which already starts with the gorgeous cover.
Lara's editorial is lovely aswell and her interview is a very nice read, she is always so honest and just says what she thinks. Jessica's editorial looks very good aswell and the previews of Raquel and Dree look very promising.
Thanks for all the scans.

We all know retro is in vogue this season and I really like the tendency of magazines putting 'retro-like' images on the covers. The more I see this one - the more I'm falling in love with it. Lara is just drop dead gorgeous: so feminine, so sensual... :heart:

There's no a single bad editorial to me. I love them all: can't even choose the best.
It must be a great issue, I madly want to have it in my collection :flower:

It's a treat not to have an instant complaint about a UK Vogue cover. This one is in a completely different league to Cheryl's. It's beautiful.
Seeing Lara makes it all the more special. The shade of red is harsh against the warm shot of Lara, but somehow it works.

I guess to every positive, there's always a negative. I'm not impressed with the editorial content. Regardless of the strong casting.

Wait, what? It was shot in BRIGHTON? I live in Brighton :woot: That's so cool! And the ed looks really nice too, look like I have to get this issue.

Oh and Brighton is a great city, everyone should visit it :wink:

Wait, what? It was shot in BRIGHTON? I live in Brighton :woot: That's so cool! And the ed looks really nice too, look like I have to get this issue.

Agree! great city! a very good editorial... boring cover though...

i agree too B) there's a video from the shoot on vogue.com :woot:

It's nice to see that Lara has become a star, she's just as interesting as any movie star.

Lara's and Jessica's ed are gorgeous!

getting sick of Lara covers but it is nice

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->