UK Vogue July 2009 : Julianne Moore by Alasdair McLellan

Angela Lindvall shows Vogue China her private side in a very special portfolio. The supermodel lets photographer David Mushegaincapture a glimpse of her day to day life in idyllic Topanga, California. Whether she’s prancing through a field with her dog or playing with her adorable sons, Dakota and Sebastian, Lindvall looks as down to earth and effortlesly glam as one would expect - she even manages to make graphiti t-shirts and fringe look appealing.

models.com says these shots are from Vogue China, but they are obviously from this issue of British Vogue.

1126408925_orig_Untitled9.jpg

1404723270_orig_Untitled7.jpg

1262033852_orig_Untitled5.jpg

1280686947_orig_Untitled12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Amada Harlech, Tallulah Ormsby-Gore
Styling:Lucinda Chambers
Photography: Mario Testino

mariotestino.com

Angela's ed is sooo dry. i expected something better, especially with her being with her children. Angela's a very talented model so surely the photographer's one to blame. the first photo looks like a complete and utter outtake and whoever publishes that should be fired.

How many times has UK Vogue done the whole 'Model at Home' thing now? I'm tired of it.

^ Boring idea but the ed is stunning nonetheless :shock:
Other editorials are gorgeous as well, it's always nice to see Liu Wen and Angela :wub:

I'm torn about it, because there are some great shots in there, and possibly some interesting reading, but overall, it doesn't feel like a great issue.

Also, from a quick flick through, it seems there are no new ads, apart from the Sasha Chanel one, so that's another minus when it comes to the excitement factor.

The Angie editorial is a let-down for me, I was expecting something more... alive, especially from UK Vogue, a magazine that she's done so much decent work for.

I just got my copy, and Alexa's pictures are even better in print.
Mario's shots from the G20 are quite nice as well.

AngelaLindvall_Vogue.jpg

vogue.co.uk

Another shot from Angela's editorial

Now thats an outtake!

Angela's ed is sooo dry. i expected something better, especially with her being with her children. Angela's a very talented model so surely the photographer's one to blame. the first photo looks like a complete and utter outtake and whoever publishes that should be fired.

I agree that the ed is bit dry but that's kind of the photographers style I guess. I do like the first shot though. Her kids look lovely and the pic is very spontaneous.

Amanda's ed is the best ed of the issue for me.
I loved the fact that Testino shot them on a studio and it feels more natural...

how many pages does this issue have? july's pretty thin usually....

^This issue has 164 pages (excluding the ads at the back) :flower:

I picked this up in the store yesterday,before putting it back. I think I've seen weekly gossip mags with more content. This is another one I won't be buying. Which means that 2009 has not been a good year for me and UK Vogue :(

I know, it is a lot to ask, but has somebody probably scans from some pages from the ageless style part? (I guess it was this part of the magazine.)

I just had a chance to read to lines like "I just have one pair of jeans, it´s enough" and there were pictures of clothes and I would love to read the whole article.

Unfortunately I have no chance to buy it here.

I used to like Alexa Chung... but she's shoved in our faces too much now and she's just got so boring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drue Price
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"