UK Vogue November 2022 : A Tribute to Queen Elizabeth II

Some interesting pictures here and there but nothing breathtaking in this issue. Anyway, even if the contents were far better I wouldn't buy anything paying tribute to monarchs. I know it's not UK Vogue's first cover mourning their monarch but well, Edward could have made some changes, break from tradition especially as he is the first to claim he does things this way and that his vision is different from the former editors.

it's only two days since it came out, but the shelves of the shops and supermarkets are all full (will it sell or not?), the live cover is too light and shiny, it looks like a giant Milka chocolate bar

Bleak issue, very bleak. Grace Elizabeth by Angelo Pennetta is far from groundbreaking but is undoubtedly the saving grace of this whole entire sorry-looking issue. The December issue cannot drop through my mailbox quicker at this rate - I'm starved for some fabulosity!

They're really pushing UK Vogue down everywhere. I see it more in the newsstands than US Vogue nowadays. and the content is not even worthy. :meow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ebbbbty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->