UK Vogue October 2010 : Cheryl Cole by Patrick Demarchelier

Hahah that actually makes me like the cover a bit, huge respect to her for being a pro even when sick, no Lohan antics from Cole. The cover is still rather unfortunate, and could be better of course, but UK Vogue's covers with their horrible colours, do translate more in print.

I actually like it. It`s soft, it`s cute but not strong though. I`m a bit bothered on the softness because it`s a fall issue and the cover looks so spring. But over-all it`s okay. HATE THE NEW FONT

voguecoveroct10_ccole_demarchelier_bt.jpg

vogue.co.uk

Noooooo! Not her again. Please can she just go away? She has no style whatsoever. Dreadful cover, too.

"Exclusive Update" is the kind of headline you expect to see on Grazia not Vogue.

HQ Cover :

*Vogue.co.uk

Cheryl is also Wearing Valentino Resort 2011 :

00140m.jpg

*Style.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh, another cover for the worst singer in the business. Cheryl came a long way from punching toilet attendants, well but after Kelly brooke in the cover of LOVE this is the classiest cover ever...

Those flowers aren't dead, they're false! If you look at the leaves you can very clearly see they're actually plastic! It just gets worse.

But you know, fair do's. She did have maleria when it was shot and all, so that explains her expression, but most of that mess is down to UK Vogue.

Cheryl came a long way from punching toilet attendants, well but after Kelly brooke in the cover of LOVE this is the classiest cover ever...

I don't understand why people keep bringing this up. It happened over 7 years ago, are people not allowed to change?

I love Cheryl but i agree this shoot is very lathargic and should be based more around fashion than celebs due to the fact its fashion week soon!!

That's such a big letdown after previous month cover, so cheap and ridiculous.
Actually I don't really know ANYTHING about that women on the cover and don't care about her, hope editorials make up for it.

Much as I love Cheryl Cole,that cover is just so cheesy :sick:
Her face looks weird and the color combination is simply bad.

vogue uk is going downhill but i guess i appreciate the kate cover more after this mess

^ Anyway, US Vogue's September cover is so much better than this crap.

the worst cover I have seen for years from British Vogue. absolutely. Okay, I could expect it from Vogue Taiwan, but I noticed that with every issue British Vogue is going worse and worse. I don't get her appeal at all, but I can understand, why she is on the cover, but why it has to look so cheap?

Im a fan of Cheryl, but.. this looks nothing like her, I prefer her Vogue UK cover from like 2years ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->