UK Elle November 2009 : Cheryl Cole by David Slijper

What is it? Why the blue background again? Look like last 3 covers have been done together.
I don't like it very much but prefer newsstand cover.

Thanks VOGUE28 for the scan! The Newsstand cover looks weird. I always complain about overload texts but this looks weird

The cover itself is not bad, but Cheryl.....:doh::ninja::innocent: Can't stand her or Dannii Minogue.

her legs really aren't that great why are they showing them off :lol:

I like what they chose as the cover shot. It works better as the subscriber's cover though.

They say in the 'behind the cover' video that they wanted to feature the tattoo's as like jewelry, and that's why she's unadorned with much else. I don't like them however, and they're in two very annoying places!

i quite like the cover but man, cheryl cole's got the worst tattoos ever!

It's pretty big for David ths the shot this.

Interview with Stefano Pilati:

betweeneveryline.blogspot.com

I love Cheryl so much, so I'm very happy to see her on the cover. She looks absolutely amazing.
Elle UK is really using some fantastic cover stars lately. Emma, Lindsay, Lily and now Cheryl.

She has the worst tattoos. She had them done when she 'was' a chav, I guess. Now she's considered to be classy and elegant (and a style icon, to top it all off :sick:).

The tattoo's haven't bothered me in the slightest. To be honest I never even noticed them :shifty:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->