UK Elle November 2009 : Cheryl Cole by David Slijper

That's got to be the cheapest cover i've seen in a Fashion mag. And that tattoo is classy beyond words.:yuk: Once a chav always a chav.:sick:

She has the worst tattoos. She had them done when she 'was' a chav, I guess. Now she's considered to be classy and elegant (and a style icon, to top it all off :sick:).

not even that, she got one on her hand when girls aloud were already pretty famous :lol::innocent:

i DONT MIND her but this cover... noooo.... she is pretty but there's nothing interesting about her... this is what I don't get...

I don't think this cover is any worse than the Lily Allen one in October with that atrocious and tacky blonde wig.

I like that they put so little text on newsstand cover. Actually I wasn't going to buy this but when I flipped it through, there were so many lovely ads and I couldn't resist. And then there was little Roisin Murphy interview.

I just can't like her. I don't care if the "british public" love her cause of X-factor she is a chav and has no style.

couldn't agree more. i don't understand Englands obsession with people like Colleen Rooney and people similar who have zero style but who latch onto every trend or have the money to wear common pieces and designers to death and then labelling them a 'style icon. NO. Cheryl is more Cosmo and Marie Clarie imo

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->