UK Elle November 2009 : Cheryl Cole by David Slijper

Subscriber's should see it Monday I would have thought, and it should be in stores by Wednesday.

She's got an interview in The Sunday Times this Sunday, so I think the covers will surface in the papers over the weekend.

Apparently these are some finished shots from the editorial (metro.co.uk:(

Attachments

• coleELLE_450x373.jpg
    coleELLE_450x373.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 12
  • coleELLE_450x470.jpg
    coleELLE_450x470.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 15
I think that third one is going to be one of the covers.. In the video that's the one they love anyway..

Thanks for posting :smile:

I feel a little disappointed with them, but is that because I was expecting the usual high-gloss splendour that's pretty much her trademark?

Then again, there'll be two covers, so it'll be interesting to see what they choose for the commercial cover and what they experiment with for the subscription one.

I just can't like her. I don't care if the "british public" love her cause of X-factor she is a chav and has no style.

I agree.I usually buy Elle but, i won't be doing it this month.
She's so overrated, how can they say she's a style icon? :shock: she should be so greatful to Simon Cowell for making her rich.Be prepared for the next month ahead cos this girl is gonna be EVERYWHERE and i'm already sick of her.She's got an amazing PR though

article-1218023-06B1DFEE000005DC-61.jpg

girlwithasatchel

Last edited by a moderator:
.. Almost as if it has text missing, for a newsstand cover.

^Yeah exactly, if the bit about botox wasn't there it would look like a subscribers' cover.
As it is it's sort of in between

Couldn't they have done us a favour and photoshopped that awful tattoo out?

the cover is quite nice.

Subscriber's copy
Sorry I can only take a picture just now, scanner isn't working. I'll post HQ later if noone else has

At least they don't have the tattoo on this one! Not as bad as I thought it would be.

Editorials:
Bonfire of the Vanities by Thomas Nutzl - Natalie Keyser at Storm
Everything But the Girls by David Slijper - Cheryll Cole
Let's Go Outside by Andrew Woffinden - Vika at Storm
All the Small Things (Accesories) by Jessica Craig-Martin - Georgia Frost at Select

Almost as if it has text missing, for a newsstand cover.

Isn't it strange... makes me wonder if it's coming with anything free this month. Sometimes magazines sometimes don't bother placing text where a cover mount will be.

Last edited by a moderator:

source | scanned by vogue28

HQ - Subscribers

WOW at some comments in here!

I dont follow her life, or listen to her music (or know that much about her to be honest), but no need to call her names because you think she is not worthy to be on a fashion magazine. :rolleyes: Just dont buy the issue then, its easy.

I think the photographs look very amateur, and cheap, i have seen better produced editorials in Grazia, so i dont know what is wrong with UK ELLE. Its been off to a good start, and then suddenly just going downhill.

She has a stunning face, but does not do high fashion, and edgy particularly well, so why hide her face with all those from the profile, hat and hair hidding her face shots? This could have been done so, so much better. I dont like one single photo, and both covers are bad. Who photographed it?

^David Slijper ^_^

tigerrouge - I only got an Elle Shops, Winter on the High Street supplement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->