UK Vogue September 2009 : Kate Moss by Mario Testino

When I look at that candid shot of Kate Moss, the only thing that comes to mind is that today I somehow ended up wearing one less earring than she has in that shot (I was hoping that it fell into the windblown mess of my own hair). Other than that, she looks human.

I like Kate's cover and I love Freja's ed even if I'm not her biggest fan! The only thing I was quite shocked when I read Pixie Geldof.

Freja's is the only good thing, she looks gorgeous without being as usually "androgynous" as people like to style/photograph her as. so... pass!

Still the best thing is Malgosia and SHE should have been given cover, since Kate has Russian Vogue and W.

UK Vogue September 2009
Photographer: Paul Wetherwell
Fashion Editor: Lucinda Chambers
Hair: Luke Hersheson
Makeup: Lucia Pica

suprememanagementbeing

unsurprisingly Cedric Buchet's edit is my personal favorite of this issue. i just feel so much appreciation for his not-quite-there approach. the way he treats his models, hiding them but at the same time humanizing them - it feels so intimate and somehow fresh. his usage of shadows and black and whites - there's something very personal, even voyeuristic about it, but the attitude is not aggressive, nor there is anything vulgar. it's just a bit mysterious, a bit tender, a bit spoiled. very intriguing mixture of 'little bits'.
Malgosia does a great job here too. her cheek bones in the sitting picture are mind-blowing.

what about this month's More Dash Than Cash?...any info?

This issue is so great & Kate looks fantastic on the cover!

I :heart: the FOB of this issue so much.

^ Sorry but what is FOB? :lol: :flower:

I completely agree that Kate Moss looks really good on the cover. Better than her previous ones, IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->