UK Vogue - The Cover Archive

Better than last year. My faves are Naomi (alone), Gisele, Linda and Kristen. These last two aren't their best, but the presence of both legends elevated this to the max. From the non-Meisel covers I like Adut's solo and Sienna.

His covers are consisent, there's not a single month I particularly hated or disliked in the past year. We'll let November slide.

Gisele is a very clear standout to me, her cover was fantastic and it's a shame that V Mag was the first to publish her comeback. I feel like the cover would've had an even bigger impact if it was the first big project back we saw from her.
Again, Meisel months remain superior. My favorite non-Meisel cover would probably be Anya's April cover or Sienna's December. Beyoncé's is also very dear to me and I must say that that issue stands as one of the strongest of the year in my memory, all the stories were consistently good throughout that issue.

Solid year overall. Hoping for even more Meisel in 2023, let him shoot them all!

2023:

January: Imaan by Nadine Ijewere
February: Priyanka Chopra by Zoe Ghertner
March: Rihanna & Family by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin
April: Precious Lee, Jill Kortleve & Paloma Elsesser by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin
May: Sinéad Burke, Selma Blair, Aaron Rose Philip, Ellie Goldstein & Justina Miles by Adama Jalloh
June: Miley Cyrus by Steven Meisel
July: Miriam Margolyes, Janelle Monáe & Rina Sawayama by Tim Walker
August: Maya Jama by Steven Meisel
September: Linda Evangelista, Naomi Campbell, Cindy Crawford & Christy Turlington by Rafael Pavarotti
October: Lily Gladstone & Leonardo DiCaprio by Craig McDean
November: Adwoa Aboah, Emily Ratajkowski, Irina Shayk, Adut Akech, Karen Elson & Mona Tougaard by Sean Thomas
December: Olivia Colman, Tilda Swinton, Stormzy, Kate Moss, Lila Moss, Little Simz & Jodie Comer by Tim Walker

VOGUE.CO.UK AND MODELS.COM

My ❤ is for your post @vogue28. Most of his 2023 covers are not so likeable. I still have mixing feelings among his disabled issue.

You should put the rest @vogue28. After this, British Vogue will be another magazine, restarting from zero. Thanks for uploading the last year!

The amount of covers he did in 6 years! The pandemic year is full of multiple ones. I love to talk to the ones that have them all and ask about what they think about his ternure. In their place I would love to make a magazine marathon. My biggest dream as a magazine collector was having the entire years of an editor. The pandemic and local economic crisis killed my expectations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->