Une Fille Un Style - Paris Vogue

1karina1

Distract Me...
Reaction score
Une Fille Un Style is a feature from Vogue Paris, which focuses on the personal style and beauty staples of various models, stylists, artists etc....

Many tfs members have requested to have a thread dedicated to this feature. I'm not too sure if this is the right forum for it but I leave that to the Mods to decide. :flower:

Helena Christensen; Model, Photographer, Boutique owner

source: scanned by me

Eugenie Niarchos; Socialite, History of Art Student

Georgina Chapman (*edited)

scanned by me

Attachments

• tara0026.jpg
    tara0026.jpg
    422 KB · Views: 337
  • tara0029.jpg
    tara0029.jpg
    383.7 KB · Views: 296
Last edited by a moderator:
great posts, karina and mimiko!

mimiko, i love jill davison's white hi-top converse with a sorta evening-like black dress.

...but i think the last post is of Georgina CHAPMAN (the actress) not Georgina GOODMAN (the accessories designer)...right?

Great thread cause that's my favorite feature in the magazine.The one with Xan Cassavetes is my favorite.It's in the number that features Sophia Coppola (Dec 2004/Jan 2005) if i'm not wrong.

Mimiko - those are great posts!:heart:

I must say that in the past I've always cut up Une Fille Un Style and plastered them in my scrapbook. It's only recently that I've kept them in one piece - so I don't have many to post but now that I know that there are so many fans of the feature here I will definitely post new ones as soon as I get the issue!:flower:

MariaCarla Boscono; Model

Thank you so much for posting these :flower:

dreamecho said:
...but i think the last post is of Georgina CHAPMAN (the actress) not Georgina GOODMAN (the accessories designer)...right?

yes you're right .I don't know why I wrote Goodman :blink:

Thanks ALOT !!!!!! This woman is soooo classy !!!! I gave you a karma but since it's the first time i do it,i don't know if it worked.

Astrid Munoz

scanned by me

Attachments

• tara0032.jpg
    tara0032.jpg
    428.6 KB · Views: 254
  • tara0033.jpg
    tara0033.jpg
    432.1 KB · Views: 222
Karma Karina! This is my favourite part of French Vogue! I'm so happy to be able to read all of these :flower:

Karina, thank you for the scans of the article with Natasha Poly! :heart:
I had been looking for them in a bigger size ever since I saw them in her thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eyl278
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->