Une Fille Un Style - Paris Vogue

i love that article about theo,she's so much fun and energy and so cool like her dad is:smile: thanks for posting karina!

1karina1 said:
Thanks for clearing that up about the Bags (it was doing my head in trying to translate:wacko: ). I hope the rest wasn't too bad! :lol:

And that would be wonderful if you can scan the Sarah Lavoine one. I look forward to it! :flower:

sadly I don't have it :( Berlinrocks used to scan Paris Vogue editorials a lot,maybe he can help us

Julia von Boehm

bird-production.com
stylistjuliavonboehmrp6.jpg

Anna dello Russo (Vogue Paris may06)

Loulou de la Falaise (august06)

Julia von Boehm (slightly bigger version) (june/july06)

Jade Jagger (dec/jan 0506)

Scanned by me:flower:

^:woot: Evisu Donna, you star!:heart:
I'm sending huge fat karma you're way! I'm particularly taken with the Loulou de la Falaise spread! :flower:

Another crappy translation of Eugenie Niarchos feature by me :flower:

A follower of all things black, all things rock, of very high heels and ballerina flats, Eugenie Niarchos vibrates like her capital cities to the rhythm of a joy for life which is very agreeably contagious. And an allure which is just as inspiring to all.

ONE GIRL
Granddaughter of the Greek shipowner Stavros Niarchos, the face of the young generation of the same name, Eugenie Niarchos was born in New York, she has studied History of Art in Paris and is now currently based in London. She has as many return tickets to her home in Swinging Britain in Notting Hill, as to her friends and family in St Germain-des-Pres. Her style is very assured, selecting without compromise, ?:shock:

ONE STYLE
Black is her favourite colour. Wearing short dresses and tiny shorts, as much in summer as in winter, that she finds in London, at TopShop. She goes to flea-markets at Camden or at Portobello, and from the throng of " a few small bric-a-brac boutiques that not many people know exist over here", like Ad Hoc on the King's Road, as for "fashion and party gear", Eugenie has only two pairs of jeans she wears. In New York, "Hotel Venus", Patricia Field's shop - the one who did the styling for Sex and the City tv show. She has a real passion for vintage, digging up things from her family wardrobe (her mum's dresses, her dad's sweaters, her brother's t-shirts), and, when it come to designers, she likes Galliano, Giambattista Valli, McQueen (for the rock look), Givenchy (for the black look), Zac Posen (for the contemporary look) and Christopher Kane (for the colours).

DAY " I love the day dresses by Azzaro with their sequinned details, very 60's or 70's, which is reminiscent of Scarface." But almost always she wears short dresses and shorts, with Louboutin platforms with very high heels. 12 centimetres, usually.

?:blink: All feminine clothes, that are sexy and close cut. Jackets that go in at the waist, women in Dior Homme suits, "I wish i could wear them myself, but I can't because I'm too small."

ACCESSORIES Everyday she wears her black pair of Repetto ballerina flats and leather ankle boots by Prada " I wear them so much that I have to get them re-heeled? :huh: , and the importance of a few centimetres on the heels is huge. Scarves (McQueen) and jewellery - rings, necklaces, big bracelets: old and new, ?:blink: At the bottom of my bag, a pair of sunglasses ? :shock: , and on her finger she wears a snake ring that was a gift from her mother.

TABOO
Small nails

BEAUTE
For the face, Sisley cleanser, black mascara by YSL, Guerlain lipstick, MAC liner for lining the eyes. Indispensable, an eyecream for the day after parties. On the subject of hair, my personal regime, is never, never brush hair, but she does get hair coloured by Franck Vidoff, 7e rue du Pre- aux - Clercs. Finally body cream Kiehl's Light Weight Body Lotion, " it's so light, it immediately is absorbed: it is perfect for legs, you can slip into tights soon after applying it."

PERFUME
" I'm always trying and changing, to find fragrances for different types - but ? :huh: Justifying this and that, Eugenie remains faithful to Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel and to floral and light scents, for day and night.

DECO, MUSIC & CINEMA From the line of daydresses she adores, Eugenie gives them many references from 60's to 80's: David Hicks for design, Austin Powers for colour, Shining and A Clockwork Orange which she has constantly on her DVD player, and the Beatles and the Rolling Stones are on repeat on her ipod. Without exception, apart from "a little bit" of electro, ?:huh:

FOOD ATTITUDE She has two distinct passions: sushi and melted chocolate. And she has two addresses: Ferdi, rue du Mont-Thabor in Paris and E and O, in London, for their fusion cuisine that emphasizes Thai and ? :huh:

HOLIDAYS Whenever with family, she goes to United States for Summer and Switzerland for Winter. With a partiality towards Northern countries, from Belgium to Russia. Her first trip to Tsar country in St Petersburg was last year. The vast Baroque architecture, unexpected light, masterpieces at the Hermitage, it was love at first sight by the banks of the Neva ? :huh: "I am in love with Europe: the possibility of plunging into a completely different culture in just 2 or 3 hours by plane."

PROJECT A jewellery line, which she is working on with Gaia Repossi for the eponymous house. "Our idea is to create a line for the young, inspired by past decades and our desires, which is an imitation of the jewellers trade.: The pieces are based on her fascination with reptiles and they should be available in stores in Spring 2007.

Sarah Lavoine : Set designer :

Scanned by me

Attachments

• sarah1.jpg
    sarah1.jpg
    228.9 KB · Views: 280
  • sarah2.jpg
    sarah2.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 274
1karina1 big karma for you! thank you and thanks mimiko!
does anyone happen to have a translation of the article on dolores (or loly) acuña?? thank youuu.

cuethepulse said:
Would anyone happen to have a translation for the Natasha Poly one?

Here you go :flower:

Who said the classic look couldn't be rock n' roll? The top Russian model dabbles in all categories, working a small revolution and mixing a cool look, highly commendable.

ONE GIRL Natasha Poly was born in Perm, a small village on the edge of the Oural, not far from Siberia. At the age of 15, she won a modelling contest but prefered to finish school. Then at the age of 17, after a serious matter she was able to begin: for her first season, she walked at the shows at Milan and Paris, was in the Alberta Ferretti campaign and the cover of Vogue Paris. And today at the age of 21 she is living in New York. She poses and walks for top designers and her face is an oxymoron: the intensity of her contours imposes an unexpected sweetness.

ONE STYLE
Big, beautiful and distinguished, is the simplest way for us to put it. She mixes many very chic looks ( something she is very at ease with), ? :blink: The composition of her wardrobe: a base of seasoned vintage from Miu Miu, Marc Jacobs and younger designers like Atsuro Tayama. Nothing new, not a single dress. And the classics ( that she loves ) are systematically are re-used.

RULE "When I go shopping, I ? :blink:

DAY A pair of jeans ( Diesel or Nobody ) or mid-thigh shorts over her black leggings, a vintage t-shirt, a small leather jacket. Again she makes clear "Nothing is new."

NIGHT " I am a believer of combining dress with high-heels."

SEASON OBSESSIONS Her python skin boots by Chanel and ? :blink: In particular her silk McQueen scarf, which she tends to wear compulsively. " It's just so cool that it's beautiful." ?:shock: Most of all when she mixes it with the ultra-clean cut of her Alessandro Dell'Acqua jacket.

PRIZED POSSESSIONS Her dresses, much of them vintage, ones that are light, full-length and floaty. She favours comfortable materials like cotton and she doesn't like velvet or shiny silk. She shuns: looks that are too skin-tight.

SHOPPING " I love digging around in an obscure shop in which I always find an unique item." A quest, of some sort. When in New York she likes to scour vintage shops "Flying A or Resurrection, Camden Town in London) , going on long strolls around Soho and she adores Miu Miu for their shoes. " I pay much attention to details, I want it to be perfect."

JEWELLERY
"Yes, the one's I own have a signifigance, a history, of sentimental value." The meaning is essential. She wears two chains, two pendants which are a lucky charm: one is a small diamond, a gift from her fiance, and another a wolf's teeth, which is worn round the neck to protect her.

MISTAKE A Versace dress in red and purple. Too colourful, too tacky..."

TABOO Dark eyes and too much makeup.

SHOES "At the moment, I love black suedes and brown leather woven pairs." Miu Miu platforms, platform sandals by Michael Kors, Marc Jacobs' slippers incrusted with rivets... (writing is not clear)

BAGS The one she loves is small, unique, unusual, with a long chain hanging from it that she wears slung over her shoulder. ?:huh: a YSL handbag incrusted with calf-skin, a crimson Balenciaga bag.. Her favourite is the Chanel mini-? :blink: "It is an accessory

HAIRSTYLE
" A real stickler." She confesses what she uses : Kerastase mask, L'oreal hair cream, Bumble&Bumble spray, Phyto oil...Favours to wear her hair in a "loose" ponytail.

MAKEUP Blush bronzer by MAC, Givenchy powder, clear gel for eyebrows, lip balm.. for the evening, she lines her eyes, that is all.

BEAUTY " I am obsessive about glowing skin." Lancome moisturiser, toner and makeup remover by La Mer, face mask by La Prairie.

RUSSIAN LOVES
The history, the people, their kindness and sense of family, Moscow, St Petersburg, Pushkin's poetry...she loves Russia and confesses she misses the long winters. " But ?:huh: She very frequently returns to Perm and takes her mum to the ballet, " for the music, the costumes and the almost spiritual atmosphere."

Last edited by a moderator:
1karina1 said:
RULE "When I go shopping, I ? :blink:

I let the clothes in the bag until they get all rumpled'

1karina1 said:
SEASON OBSESSIONS Her python skin boots by Chanel and ? :blink:
skull heads.

" It's just so cool that it's beautiful."
'Just to get something beautiful even cooler'

1karina1 said:
The one she loves is small, unique, unusual, with a long chain hanging from it that she wears slung over her shoulder. ?:huh: a YSL handbag incrusted with calf-skin, a crimson Balenciaga bag.. Her favourite is the Chanel mini-? :blink: "It is an accessory .

'Chanel mini-box'

1karina1 said:
she loves Russia and confesses she misses the long winters. " But ?:huh: She very frequently returns to Perm and takes her mum to the ballet, " for the music, the costumes and the almost spiritual atmosphere."

But what I love in Russia will remain forever.

Last edited by a moderator:
are there pages on male ones? ^_^that would be interesting

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vseroff
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->