Une Fille Un Style - Paris Vogue

eaugenie niarchos
cecil winckler
julia von boehm

does anyone know which issue of paris vogue these girls were in?

thank u

Julia Von Boehm's is from either the June/July 2006 issue or June/July 2005 issue...:flower:

I'm reopening my Vogues... so I may scan some of this magazine's part for Karina and her threads' fans....
Julia VB is from June/July 2006...

Vogue Paris May 2006
Anna Dello Russo

Vogue Dec.Jan 06/07
Eugenie Niarchos

both by Stéphane Feugère, styled by Ludivine Poiblanc
text by Pierre Groppo

scanned by berlinrocks

I'm reopening my Vogues... so I may scan some of this magazine's part for Karina and her threads' fans....
Julia VB is from June/July 2006...

Thanks so much BerlinRocks! I cannot wait to see what delights you'll be scanning. :woot:

Btw the articles on Julia Von Boehm and Anna Dello Russo were already posted by evisu_donna in post 44 :flower:

Une fille un style
Rachel Zoe
Vogue Paris June/July

(I understand nobody likes her but I scanned anyway :blush:)

*please do not quote pictures*

Scanned by JR1

Helloooo, I've translated it on my blog (Voltaire sister) I hope I don't make too many mistakes:unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Vogue Paris August 2007
Charlotte Stockdale

scanned by Diorette

^ Thank you Diorette!:clap::clap: Charlotte Stockdale is such a babe! I've always thought her look and style seems more suitable on the Vogue Paris team rather than British Vogue!:innocent::P

I love this thread! I just found it today an it is the exact thing I want in a style magazine.:woot:

Sometimes I would like to read interviews like these to celebrities, models etc, where the focus is their personal styles, the clothes and products they love, the way they dress, etc.

Sometimes these questions are just scattered in bigger interviews, and you end up yearning for more, and thinking Why didn´t they ask her this or that?

I would like to read interviews where models, actresses or just famous women are asked about how they style their hair, or do their personal makeup.

This thread rocks. I hope it grows even more....

Vogue Paris September 2007

Caroline Deroche

SOURCE: SCANNED BY ME

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EthanY
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->